1. yes lets back on topic shall we,

you proceed to call others noobs as shown here

you have 9 binds as a retri paladin which is pretty awful considering you need much more as a melee dps I mean heck I even use more binds than you as ret and I rarely play melee (you could get away with less as a range dps) maybe you should reroll if binds are too difficult for you or maybe you are a semi tryhard clicker like myself previously, if so good for you

you call your own guildies "noobs" because they try in BGs when you and others quit after wiping from "alts". With that type of behavior no wonder you constantly lose random BGs.

feel free to kneel to the king on your way out

OMG this drama is insane drama master tdotsavage teach us more drama xD stop trolling ; and really didnt know phoenix kneel to tdot no its just a troll normally he should but to bull not you boosted animal stop this drama and come back to the topic post bgs pictures or go out from here or you need another troll in global chat fishnetsavage . Ah hope gm will understand that seywisback is tdot and he got banned from forum

2. OMG this drama is insane drama master tdotsavage teach us more drama xD stop trolling ; and really didnt know phoenix kneel to tdot no its just a troll normally he should but to bull not you boosted animal stop this drama and come back to the topic post bgs pictures or go out from here or you need another troll in global chat fishnetsavage . Ah hope gm will understand that seywisback is tdot and he got banned from forum
    oh look its the human medallion using backpedaling hunter

i did nearly x3 your damage while playing objective, killing the flag carrier and capping the flag while you sat at the enemy GY the whole 15 mins and you did 1.3 mil in that gear?!

you are a hypocrite go to the end of this video

https://youtu.be/em_V9arGA0I?t=5m3s

you clearly said "BEST GUILD ON SERVER FATALITY" and then when you get kicked for being trash you say crazy things like "the crew is a better guild" even when the crew has 0 pvp accolades apart from they won some random bgs and thats about it, you say cyonide and swifttree lead all of fatality's rated bgs when ive lead about 90% of them and in every single video of bulls apart from the DDS video and the games where i was leading alliance i was leading clearly shot calling and telling the team what to do, who to kill and all that

you are compulsive liar saying you worked for "molten" which even bull does not believe and if i am wrong please provide SS without copying / pasting your harddrive URL, if you worked with Kaer, Ediface and others there should be proof of that considering you "hosted Frostwolf server"

you also say you knew me from "DrunKz" pre moltdown when i was never in DrunKz, when i started playing on neltharion pre moltdown DrunKz was already mostly dead, so apart from spouting more BS about you "knowing me" you clearly dont.

its pretty sad too because you lost most of your friends trying to pick fights with me for little to no reason. bull lost respect for you, amberr kicked you out of her guild, djebel thinks you are a r*tard

also keep spamming "noob" in durotar when you dont even have balls to come down and dont nearly have enough balls to take me 1v1 and considering ive played hunter for years hunter vs hunter is extremely easy to do and you are MM so you have advantage and should have no reason to lose
    Edited: September 17, 2016

3. Jesus Tdot, do you screenshot your pp too?

4. pick fights with me for little to no reason
    That is probably not true.

5. Cant finish a BG, server goes down every 2 minutes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. oh look its the human medallion using backpedaling hunter

i did nearly x3 your damage while playing objective, killing the flag carrier and capping the flag while you sat at the enemy GY the whole 15 mins and you did 1.3 mil in that gear?!

you are a hypocrite go to the end of this video

https://youtu.be/em_V9arGA0I?t=5m3s

you clearly said "BEST GUILD ON SERVER FATALITY" and then when you get kicked for being trash you say crazy things like "the crew is a better guild" even when the crew has 0 pvp accolades apart from they won some random bgs and thats about it, you say cyonide and swifttree lead all of fatality's rated bgs when ive lead about 90% of them and in every single video of bulls apart from the DDS video and the games where i was leading alliance i was leading clearly shot calling and telling the team what to do, who to kill and all that

you are compulsive liar saying you worked for "molten" which even bull does not believe and if i am wrong please provide SS without copying / pasting your harddrive URL, if you worked with Kaer, Ediface and others there should be proof of that considering you "hosted Frostwolf server"

you also say you knew me from "DrunKz" pre moltdown when i was never in DrunKz, when i started playing on neltharion pre moltdown DrunKz was already mostly dead, so apart from spouting more BS about you "knowing me" you clearly dont.

its pretty sad too because you lost most of your friends trying to pick fights with me for little to no reason. bull lost respect for you, amberr kicked you out of her guild, djebel thinks you are a r*tard

also keep spamming "noob" in durotar when you dont even have balls to come down and dont nearly have enough balls to take me 1v1 and considering ive played hunter for years hunter vs hunter is extremely easy to do and you are MM so you have advantage and should have no reason to lose
    Yea i dont joke i leaded frostwolf server 3 months you cab ask kaer wolf about me + iremember you and chibikiller you were both of you fan of me when i was in ccc ; and i will correct you some wrong informations kid . 1 st of all amberr doesnt hate me just be happy and still talk with bull every day bull will never i was his best friend for like 5 years and people know me and they like and they respect me . 2nd john da rocha i wanna say you something get older your brainless who cares about your story you are a trash in frostwolf come and see me happy with amberr horribull djebel and all of fatalitys members .john you are nothing against our friendly and im not full cata and i main mage and dk i was popular on frostwolf i came back to wow 2 years to check my friends back they helped me especially bull that i respect him to help me so much as a old member and as old member of fatality i was wanna say to you that the crew is the best guild random bg yeah admitt it kid you lose lot of your members and they were sad about quit there just wait when i will up full cata dk

7. Yea i dont joke i leaded frostwolf server 3 months you cab ask kaer wolf about me + iremember you and chibikiller you were both of you fan of me when i was in ccc ; and i will correct you some wrong informations kid . 1 st of all amberr doesnt hate me just be happy and still talk with bull every day bull will never i was his best friend for like 5 years and people know me and they like and they respect me . 2nd john da rocha i wanna say you something get older your brainless who cares about your story you are a trash in frostwolf come and see me happy with amberr horribull djebel and all of fatalitys members .john you are nothing against our friendly and im not full cata and i main mage and dk i was popular on frostwolf i came back to wow 2 years to check my friends back they helped me especially bull that i respect him to help me so much as a old member and as old member of fatality i was wanna say to you that the crew is the best guild random bg yeah admitt it kid you lose lot of your members and they were sad about quit there just wait when i will up full cata dk
    1. amberr kicked you because all you do is spam making her guild look bad, I even talked to cupidz personally and he also thought you should have been kicked as well

2. you are the one calling me trash when you click, backpedal, and use medallion as a human hunter I dont know if I should be laughing my a** off or should be offended from a literal sewer rat talking up to me

3. compulsive liar yet again you say you've known bull for 5 years and he says he's known you for only 1 month. Stop sucking the skin off his d*ck

[8:39:22 AM] Math / Bull: HAHAHAA Hellclan answered to you saying that we were best friend for 5 years and I talked to him for like 1 month max XD
    [8:39:32 AM] Math / Bull: you destroyed him so hard he has nothing to say
    [8:40:53 AM] Math / Bull: he says he still talks to me everyday when all I do is laughing at him and he doesn't even understand that
    [8:41:08 AM] Math / Bull: I could send you screenshots but we talk french so you wouldn,t understand
    [9:04:57 AM] Math / Bull: He's been in my guild for like 1 month max because I kicked him
    [9:05:06 AM] Math / Bull: because he was annoying with everyone
    [9:05:26 AM] Math / Bull: and we've never been "best" buddies

4. if you led frostwolf server there should be notes specifying it, emails, messages about it. the fact you refuse to post evidence about it proves otherwise. I doubt molten would have gave you the reins to one of their servers without any notes, emails, or messages about it.

5. "i wanna say you something get older your brainless" im pretty sure im older than you, im not some 15 year old queer like andre aka windoh

6. if the crew is the best random bg guild which they obviously are without a doubt, i mean what type of warrior would ever be better than explofty who clicks bladestorm, windoh that uses 9 binds as ret paladin, kitekat that trinkets cyclone to sit 15 second solar beams, whats next are you a 5 time frost wolf gladiator as mage?

8. dig the shoutout, but to clear it up real quick, I ran most of Fatality's rated bgs Predating February, along side with tdot, and medan helping everything from input to teams, to ingame shotcalling.

I did a lot of work back then, but even then it wasn't strictly me.

9. Back to the topic:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. http://imgur.com/a/iWvfk

errmaagerddd bg kills, such skillz, lolz gg ez no re.

#NotPremade #Rekt #BLF #Imba

On a serious note, negging lowbies takes no skill and proves nothing.
    Edited: September 20, 2016

First ... 5678917 ... Last