1. what are my options

so, after queing bgs for 5 hours today non stop and not a single win in my pocket, i want to hear your guys opinion how to best obtain gear (because by playing horde there is obv no way of doing so without getting brain hemorrhage)

- changin faction to obtain better gear this way, because ally seems to win on a regular basis. (but I would have long que times)

. donating for the most important part of the pvp gear (but I would still be horde and not even be able to farm the offsets without month of losing)

- continue the grind and sooner or later kill myself or rq.

what do you guys think

ps: yes im salty af. And you would be too.

pss: no I cant play at 4am or so in the morning where horde is supposed to do well in bgs, because I actually have a damn job

2. I must agree today bg's are hell of pain really like 5-6 AVS ( all lost ) even with 200 adventage aly wins.. Whatever anyway I played like 15 bgs won 5 10 lost on random chars, and one im gearing atm, and about "grinding gear" well for me took less then 1week to get whole gear with wrathful ofparts just by farming bgs 3-4 hours per day and doing wintergrasp weeklyes nothing really hard just "not lazy mode"

3. I must agree today bg's are hell of pain really like 5-6 AVS ( all lost ) even with 200 adventage aly wins.. Whatever anyway I played like 15 bgs won 5 10 lost on random chars, and one im gearing atm, and about "grinding gear" well for me took less then 1week to get whole gear with wrathful ofparts just by farming bgs 3-4 hours per day and doing wintergrasp weeklyes nothing really hard just "not lazy mode"
    it becomes hard if you only obtained 15k honor in nearly 5 hours because you get graveyard camped every bg by keyboardturning smourne donors and their pocket healers

to top it all off alliance here seems to be the same weirdo kid fanbase as it is on retail, spitting, laughing, spamming emotes everywhere while having some douche clichee name like shatterlol or something cringeworthy

4. As sad (and unfun) as it sounds, if you're able to Tank or Heal for RDF (H) I'd recommend starting there if BGs are going poorly for the. Start farming Emblems/Badges for your Furious/Relentless main set pieces. Other than that, I'd go with:

-Wintergrasp Weekly Quests (can grab ~3700 honor per quest, IIRC, somewhere around 6-10 quests you can easily complete)

-Wintergrasp Tokens (can at least get 251 Shoulders and some decent trinkets to start off PvP)

-Purchasing high level BoE's off the AH (I know it sounds crappy investing tons of gold into a BoE you'll potentially replace in a few weeks or less)

-More RDF (H) runs

-Changing faction is a last resort option (IMO) however freeing up a trinket slot and converting to Master Race is never a bad idea if you are 100% dedicated for BGs/World PvP/Arenas :)

-There's always donating if/when you feel the grind is too much. Every now and again you'll need to grind 60k+ honor for a piece on a toon, and going into 5 losing AV's...that take 2 hours each...that are fought in the middle of the map...with no objective focus the entire time isn't going to keep you sane or healthy. I'd recommend leaving the battleground and playing another toon or purchasing the gear you want outright at that point, as a cerebral hemorrhage is the only thing that will come out of the frustration of losing so many hours of your time.

5. - changin faction to obtain better gear this way,
    We do not need people like you.
    Stay horde.

6. As sad (and unfun) as it sounds, if you're able to Tank or Heal for RDF (H) I'd recommend starting there if BGs are going poorly for the. Start farming Emblems/Badges for your Furious/Relentless main set pieces. Other than that, I'd go with:

-Wintergrasp Weekly Quests (can grab ~3700 honor per quest, IIRC, somewhere around 6-10 quests you can easily complete)

-Wintergrasp Tokens (can at least get 251 Shoulders and some decent trinkets to start off PvP)

-Purchasing high level BoE's off the AH (I know it sounds crappy investing tons of gold into a BoE you'll potentially replace in a few weeks or less)

-More RDF (H) runs

-Changing faction is a last resort option (IMO) however freeing up a trinket slot and converting to Master Race is never a bad idea if you are 100% dedicated for BGs/World PvP/Arenas :)

-There's always donating if/when you feel the grind is too much. Every now and again you'll need to grind 60k+ honor for a piece on a toon, and going into 5 losing AV's...that take 2 hours each...that are fought in the middle of the map...with no objective focus the entire time isn't going to keep you sane or healthy. I'd recommend leaving the battleground and playing another toon or purchasing the gear you want outright at that point, as a cerebral hemorrhage is the only thing that will come out of the frustration of losing so many hours of your time.
    - I did the WIntergrasp weekly, and it even took me days to do them because alliance camps the questareas where the mobs spawn 95 % of the time.

- getting tokens also goes very slowly because Alliance wins the majority of these battles too.

- I allrdy did a lot of PvE before i set one foot in a BG, i started with a GS of 4,5 and now i have about 4,8. Me getting oneshotted or something is not the problem. That horde gets graveyard camped by 10 BiS geared humans who spam the spit macro like they would get their donation money back for it is.

- I cant get insta ques for RDF because im a Warlock. 3 DPS specs and so on.

Oh yes, I am 100 % dedicated for BGs/World PvP/ Arenas. But NOT on Alliance. One of the big reasons why I even started on this server is that i thought i could finally play my beloved horde again without a giant bunch of cheesy female humans taking over the whole PvP scene. I thought by simply being a private server the people here would play what they aesthetically enjoy.
    Edited: August 16, 2016

7. We do not need people like you.
    Stay horde.
    "people like me". Meaning?

8. You would be surprised if you were playing Alliance. You are very deluled, it's as hard to get honor gear in Alliance than it is in the Horde, if not harder because 50% of the time you meet rtarded Horde "pvp" guilds fully geared with 3 healers premading (but they are so bad that they actually regularly lose against pugs allys). Also, the WG is more Horde than Alliance thanks to the multiboxers abuse.
    Edited: August 16, 2016

9. "people like me". Meaning?
    People like you who have player a week and want to factionjump already cause want to be carried.
    I've played alliance for months, in general alliance pug situation is terrible because horde constantly premading with 5 healers per 1 garbage SMourne wielder.

And now, when alliance has winning streak finally, there are horde messages about faction transfer poping.
    Weak creatures.

10. so, after queing bgs for 5 hours today non stop and not a single win in my pocket, i want to hear your guys opinion how to best obtain gear (because by playing horde there is obv no way of doing so without getting brain hemorrhage)

- changin faction to obtain better gear this way, because ally seems to win on a regular basis. (but I would have long que times)

. donating for the most important part of the pvp gear (but I would still be horde and not even be able to farm the offsets without month of losing)

- continue the grind and sooner or later kill myself or rq.

what do you guys think

ps: yes im salty af. And you would be too.

pss: no I cant play at 4am or so in the morning where horde is supposed to do well in bgs, because I actually have a damn job

If you change to alliance you'll sit in queue for 5 hours and winning is not guaranteed. Take a pick .