1. Rare Spawns here?

I remember reading one time that this server has spawns on some creatures set to weeks instead of hours. But I've been trying to find a single spirit beast of any type for about a week now and they are never in their spawn zones. Am I just unlucky or do they have stupid high spawn timers on Neltharion?

2. gondria spawns regularly, sharing a tiny respawn timer with the other rares in zul'drak, I've personally advertised for taming and then usually killed loque like 8 times and I'm hardly camping it... there's nothing about "weeks" cus max server uptime is usually under 3 days

3. I just got Skoll :D Camping from last night left wow on . Now I wake and see him on map.. fly down and there it is :D Location near Brunnhildar V.

4. Every single Spirit Beast spawns. Do you want Ban'Thalos? Finish Hyjal phasing and contact me to help you tame him, because it is bugged, but possible to tame. Want others? Contact me for info. I have every single rare that I wanted. I have finished Frostbitten. B-)

5. I'm also curious about this. Anyone?

6. I'm also curious about this. Anyone?
    Sadly, no. No Aeonaxx. Nor is there any rare spawn in Deepholm.

7. @Banditto
    So how do you unbug bantholos? I can fall and hit him with serpent sting at his normal position, but he's out of range/evading by the time I land somewhere and he doesn't move to follow.
    Edited: October 29, 2016