1. How Long does it take to lvl 90? & Whats the fastest way for u guys ?

Can answer me the questions in from the Title :) ?

2. Depends on how much you play, some of my toons i did in 1 day and some in 2/3/4 days.

3. 4 days to a week if you're playing after work like me. 1 to 3 days playing full time.
    I find normal questing to be the quickest. A lot of quests auto-complete so it saves a lot of time.

4. a focused 18 hours to 24 hours of gameplay is what you are looking at :) either way try not to think about it too much :) enjoy the ride till 90 :O i find it very relaxing to just level along with some music c;

5. Well I leveled my latest character from 1 to 90 in about 9 hours of /played total. Without looms I'd estimate 12 hours roughly.

6. The fastest way is if you know which quests work.
    Vanilla is really easy, so is Outland, it starts to slow down in Northrend (leveling speed).
    I usually stay to lvl 82-3 in Northrend, doing Argent Tournament and Stormpeaks quests.
    Then I head to Deepholm, trying to do quests to 84, then I go to Twilight Highlands for the last level. (quite a lot of quests there work).
    If you want to grind mobs to 85, better do it in Deepholm, as Twilight Mobs don't give much experience, but Deepholm ones do give quite a lot.

Then you have Pandaria. Use flying paths and try doing as many quests as you can in different spots, a lot of them are bugged, but some do work.

This is how I do it... and it takes... I don't know, maybe n-teen hours in total.

7. a focused 18 hours to 24 hours of gameplay is what you are looking at :) either way try not to think about it too much :) enjoy the ride till 90 :O i find it very relaxing to just level along with some music c;
    Same thats why i got all classes and some doubles lol