1. It is allowed on retail.
    These people also want to enjoy the game. With what are you better?
    They are not bots since they are still controlled by the player.
    Brings different playstyle basis of which is the same - either you know how to counter your opponent and you kill him or you dont and therefore you get killed.

2. It is allowed on retail.
    This is by far the most stupid answer. You can't even compare boxers from retail with boxers here. On Icecrown, the impact they use to cause is much bigger and this point is unquestionable. Not only the impact, but also the ammount of money spent (don't forget you have to pay to keep playing). I dare anyone to show me a retail 25char boxer with BiS gear (or very close to) no matter if vanilla wotlk or tbc, I'll stfu forever about multiboxers, and they can do whatever they want, you have my word.
    The reason why it's because Warmane project wins tons of money out of it, which yes, I totally understand, as that is essential to sustain private servers.

3. This is by far the most stupid answer. You can't even compare boxers from retail with boxers here. On Icecrown, the impact they use to cause is much bigger and this point is unquestionable. Not only the impact, but also the ammount of money spent (don't forget you have to pay to keep playing). I dare anyone to show me a retail 25char boxer with BiS gear (or very close to) no matter if vanilla wotlk or tbc, I'll stfu forever about multiboxers, and they can do whatever they want, you have my word.
    Easy to give such a promise, since I never thought during my time in Wrath that I'd have to discuss this here on forums, right?
    Also, you didn't answer on any other of my points, so even if we'd say you're right at that one it's 2-1 for me.

4. Easy to give such a promise, since I never thought during my time in Wrath that I'd have to discuss this here on forums, right?
    Also, you didn't answer on any other of my points, so even if we'd say you're right at that one it's 2-1 for me.
    You didn't had to think about that. Just figure it out. No individual payed 25 accounts for years. I didn't have the intention to talk about your other points, but hey if you are proud of that score you just invented for yourself then my congrats

5. This is by far the most stupid answer. You can't even compare boxers from retail with boxers here. On Icecrown, the impact they use to cause is much bigger and this point is unquestionable. Not only the impact, but also the ammount of money spent (don't forget you have to pay to keep playing). I dare anyone to show me a retail 25char boxer with BiS gear (or very close to) no matter if vanilla wotlk or tbc, I'll stfu forever about multiboxers, and they can do whatever they want, you have my word.
    The reason why it's because Warmane project wins tons of money out of it, which yes, I totally understand, as that is essential to sustain private servers.
    You clearly haven't witnessed the terror of multiboxers on retail then. They use the cross-realm features to "server hop", and when multiple of them appear with 40 characters each and lag out an entire city while they destroy the AH, it's far beyond what you'll experience here on Warmane. TRUST ME.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20420491862
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...eds_your_help/
    These problems existing on their current, "modern", "OP" servers.
    Gonna keep your promise now?
    Edited: August 17, 2016

6. Yeah when they use phasing to destroy a full raid against them, but again as usual its people talking out there *** that clearly dont ****ing play the game.

7. People are saying EXACTLY the same thing in retail - that it's an issue. I'll let this guy, from a RETAIL forum, explain it to you:
    "facing multiboxers in pvp is terrible. I love how people are like "omg you all got killed by one guy, lolz" when it is not really like that at all. 40 characters faced 80 characters (that's double the amount, for those not in the know!) and lost... not due simply to skill or number, but due to the fact that 80 characters performing a certain action (chain lightning, perhaps) SIMULTANEOUSLY locks up the server and absolutely does one-shot people.

Like he said... have you ever been hit by 80 characters simultaneously? Like literally in the same GCD? No, you haven't. This is literally the ONLY scenario in which this would ever happen.

So yeah it's friggin horrible to face it. :< There's nothing you can do, at all."

That said, retail has how many servers, how many players? Likely you will rarely encounter a multi-boxer in retail - even at that, people are pissed about it. Warmane has a few servers and limited players. It's FAR more likely you will encounter a multi-botter on a small server. For that reason alone, it should not be allowed. OR allowed only on certain servers.

Mind you, I'm not complaining about the guy controlling 3 toons without addons on a PC. That's legit and surmountable. I'm talking about the guy that hits one keybind and hits someone with 7 flame shocks at once, all with ONE keystroke, while his other 6 toons heal him with ONE keystroke. uhm, no.

8. You clearly haven't witnessed the terror of multiboxers on retail then. They use the cross-realm features to "server hop", and when multiple of them appear with 40 characters each and lag out an entire city while they destroy the AH, it's far beyond what you'll experience here on Warmane. TRUST ME.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20420491862
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...eds_your_help/
    These problems existing on their current, "modern", "OP" servers.
    Gonna keep your promise now?
    You know, I gotta confess, I kind of regret like 5 minutes after I made that post because obviously when it comes to retail, we're talking about billions of players. Not just 20k like warmane, or 12k like 1 server only. Of course there has to be at least one or two millionaire players around or whatever. But still, I'd like to know, how long did he paid (and if he paid all that by himself) to use boxing for? Also are his toons all BiS? Do they face mboxers as often as we do in here?Guess that won't matter but I'm just curious. But my point stands, it's way more easy to control the entire scenario on a private server than in retail.
    As you can see, the exact same thing is happening here. Several players are protesting over it. Not exactly about the impact they cause, but yes their attitudes in-game and what they do. Their only interest is to bash and raze the entire gameplay for the other players.
    It's so easy to read this like a book. The reason why this is allowed it's all about moneys. While it stays this way, there's nothing that can be done.
    To answer your final question, yes, I won't really bother anymore with it (I already said this in the past), as there's no point doing so anyway. All I just did, and it was only once, was to suggest at least some restriction, not removing it entirely. 95% of all players can be against, who cares, things will remain as they currently are.

9. It's so easy to read this like a book. The reason why this is allowed it's all about moneys. While it stays this way, there's nothing that can be done.
    To answer your final question, yes, I won't really bother anymore with it (I already said this in the past), as there's no point doing so anyway. All I just did, and it was only once, was to suggest at least some restriction, not removing it entirely. 95% of all players can be against, who cares, things will remain as they currently are.
    Where does that 95% come from?
    When there was a poll made for players to decide, weather to allow boxing in lordaeron, 30% of whole damn community voted in favor for multiboxers. The reason is why we still exist is becouse there are people who like us, who understands us. They wont be stomping 30% simply becouse its minority.

BTW if you want proof of retail multiboxer, google PreparedWoW, or whatch in youtube how he has 66chars. He doesint exist now, but he was playin for a long time back in previous decade.
    Edited: August 19, 2016

10. That doesn't mean it's literally 95%, I didn't use it as a denotative way. And it doesn't freaking matter 95%, 80%, 50%, 15%, nothing will change, period. It's waste of time to discuss polls or percentages, the server won't forbid multiboxing and end of story.
    I saw yesterday and two days ago plenty of more links about blizzard boxing such as their quotes and etc, I don't need to search any further. You do that if you want to

11. Funny how some people think it is some kinda walk in the windy park to multibox in world of warcraft.. It is actually not that easy to do it if you have ever tried mutliboxing. To multibox THAT many characters at once, it doesn't take skills but definitely a lot of time to set up programs, keybinds, and have a working system behind it to actually be able to play against many actual human players.

By the way, I saw a person saying that it is a "bot"... It's not a bot, but multiBOX. It is just running a lot of clients just on your own.

Btw, how to counter multiboxer in AV that just sits in one place is try to run through them ASAP. He usually won't chase you down and try to kill you. You can pass by them and take flags. He won't move for those flags mostly.

12. Funny how some people think it is some kinda walk in the windy park to multibox in world of warcraft.. It is actually not that easy to do it if you have ever tried mutliboxing. To multibox THAT many characters at once, it doesn't take skills but definitely a lot of time to set up programs, keybinds, and have a working system behind it to actually be able to play against many actual human players.
    It gonna take a while to set up bot properly.
    It takes real knowledge and skill to abuse with WPE pro and such.
    However these actions still dirty **** regardless of time/skill required. Same as 10+ multiboxing in pvp.

13. How about, stop crying over it, but instead deal with it, simple as that. Always been like this and it will stay that way, end of story here.

14. How about, stop crying over it, but instead deal with it, simple as that. Always been like this and it will stay that way, end of story here.
    lmfao yeahhhhh, i don't exactly remember boxing of this level ever since i started playing in 2014. this is recent (the last few months or so). how bout someone deals with it by flay hacking or speed hacking since that is basically just as an unbalanced, and unfair tactic as multi boxing with 15 ele shamans, and 15 resto druids.

15. lmfao yeahhhhh, i don't exactly remember boxing of this level ever since i started playing in 2014. this is recent (the last few months or so). how bout someone deals with it by flay hacking or speed hacking since that is basically just as an unbalanced, and unfair tactic as multi boxing with 15 ele shamans, and 15 resto druids.
    For starters, stop trying to treat a multi-boxer like it's 1 character. *****s run in head first then cry that they died. Next up, people will be crying about pvp raids camping their capital city. Oh wait! People already cry about that!

First 1234 Last