1. Nowadays battlegrounds on Icecrown

How someone can multibox this many characters?

2. True story. Several of us have suggested that multi-botting should not be allowed in pvp. Now, queue "multi-boxing is legal" and locked or deleted thread in 3...2....1 lol!

3. It should be allowed, but there certainly needs to be a limit... That AV was just stupidly broken. And the rest of the Horde felt like they were good because they were being carried by two guys.

4. I see no good reason to allow it. Couple weeks ago, Horde had WG. Ally was attacking and had walls down with 20 minutes to spare. Multi-botter parked himself at the end and took out siege after siege after siege - Ally lost.

And all of these botters are automated. What's the difference between that and having a fishing bot? Nothing. The guy behind the curtain isn't controlling each toon individually, which is what multi-boxing is, or should be. The second you target, half the toons will heal automatically, the other half will dps you. I had 7 flame shocks going on me the other night just flying over the cauldron in WG.

Nah, I don't care what they do in pve, but pvp, I'd rather play against skilled players. I'd even rather LOSE against skilled players than sit an play against Mr. Roboto.

5. I see no good reason to allow it. Couple weeks ago, Horde had WG. Ally was attacking and had walls down with 20 minutes to spare. Multi-botter parked himself at the end and took out siege after siege after siege - Ally lost.
    It was that super fast cause the 35 players (bots) were inside the whole time.
    And all of these botters are automated. What's the difference between that and having a fishing bot? Nothing. The guy behind the curtain isn't controlling each toon individually, which is what multi-boxing is, or should be. The second you target, half the toons will heal automatically, the other half will dps you. I had 7 flame shocks going on me the other night just flying over the cauldron in WG.
    They're not quite automated, there's a lot of work you need to put in for that to work well and also a lot of money which, as many have said in threads about multiboxing and queues, helps keep the server running, so ye, deal with minor issues and play for free.
    Nah, I don't care what they do in pve, but pvp, I'd rather play against skilled players. I'd even rather LOSE against skilled players than sit an play against Mr. Roboto.
    In PVE they cant do anything, useless as a naked warlock in a bg.

6. How someone can multibox this many characters?
    You join a bg with 17k hp and you complain about a multiboxer ... priceless. A warlock's imp can kill you lol. A multiboxer should be the least of your worries.

Let me remake and improve your post :

Nowadays battlegrounds on Icecrown
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    17k hp people

7. That the reason why i left Icecrown in favor of Lordaeron.
    Million nolifers with million multiboxerd shamans completely ruin pvp expirience.

inb4 horde garbages protecting multiboxer as main reason why they controll WIntergrasp

They're not quite automated
    Would like to see how you manage to controll 30 characters without multiboxers programm, and then speak again about automation.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

8. I remember the day me and Justmarried Found a multiboxer in a Eye of the Storm 2x dk's he died, you're 40 people in a AV and you cant do it? Quit pvp.

9. I remember the day me and Justmarried Found a multiboxer in a Eye of the Storm 2x dk's he died, you're 40 people in a AV and you cant do it? Quit pvp.
    You are so shiny on the forums, sadly in the game Virtus players hiding in the farest corners when they see 30+ bis multiboxers.
    Or leaving, kek.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

10. Just invite 4 skilled (and possibly geared) players and queue with a group; would be better if you have 1 healer in group. You will farm honor easily.

Don't think that it's the same of queueing random and be in a full geared team. Being in a premade means that your entire group will play and fight near you or spread at the right time to get a significant advantage so it's not the same of being on full killfarming braindead team at all. (if you have someone like this in the premade just kick him)

11. There's no need to forbid multiboxing from now on, although I think there should be some kind of limit. Just because they have paid to the server, doesn't mean they should do whatever they want no matter what. And this is the perfect example of how things can be so easly abused. I still wonder if a 25 char with full wrathfull had ever happened on retail

12. Would like to see how you manage to controll 30 characters without multiboxers programm, and then speak again about automation.
    They aren't automated. All of that is using few addons and a lot of macros that synchronize actions of all those characters. Therefore all of them are controlled by the player.

Also, multiboxing is allowed on Retail, so it is allowed on Warmane. And, from what I've seen, they have no intention to change that.

And... how quickly this turned from thread about multiboxing to thread about how long is each pvp guild's D on this realm. FeelsBadMan. Feels like all of them are bad because of that.

13. All of that is using few addons and a lot of macros
    Multiboxing programm = addons.
    Okay.

14. An addon that automates targeting and healing. Thanks, if I want to play a brainless automated bot, I'd play PVE. And for anyone that says "oh, just get a group and kill it ...." - it takes about 15 people to kill these guys - sometimes more. If you say otherwise, you're not pvp, or haven't been up against this new and awesome type of multi-boxers. Most of us know how to handle a guy controlling 3 toons. This is entirely different. Regardless, it shouldn't take a raid to kill ONE player - and when you spend 3/4 of a battleground situation doing that, you hardly have time for tactics, which is the point. It affects the quality of the game, and therefore the players, and should not be allowed.

Give me some good reasons it should be allowed.

123 ... Last