1. GG in BGs

so, after months playing in another server I decide to come and check my stuff here

a BG? why not?

and I found this, not only once or twice... at the fourth time I decided to SS it

and no, dont give me the premade vs pug crap. even premades have to deal with this

what has frostwolf become?? a joke?

so sad

but hey, at least pet battles are working... right?

edit:

oh and I forgot to mention the reason why I inspected the guy in the 1st place

he is the one that triggered time warp before the bg even started... before!
    Edited: August 17, 2016

2. "skill>gear bro"
    Tell me that when that naked char can stand 2 Obliterates

As for the OP, it happens on both sides, and even happens on other realms (i remember it happening pretty often on Neltharion too)

Nothing can be done about it

3. Here we go again, another whiny *****. What's the point of this post? Are you surprised people have low gear or what? Big surprise Every server has the low gears.You act like Frostwolf and only Frostwolf has newbies and ****gears .There will always be newcomers trying to gear up and you people whining on forums like little spoiled ****s doesnt help jack****. ****ing let them be. It shows how immature you are. Maybe help them you know, tell them where to get better gear.

4. Here we go again, another whiny *****. What's the point of this post? Are you surprised people have low gear or what? Big surprise Every server has the low gears.You act like Frostwolf and only Frostwolf has newbies and ****gears .There will always be newcomers trying to gear up and you people whining on forums like little spoiled ****s doesnt help jack****. ****ing let them be. It shows how immature you are. Maybe help them you know, tell them where to get better gear.
    I can exactly see who is immature... that kind of talking does really show your age. but i'd like to tell you that they can at least obtain 450 ilvl gear and then join bgs, not to mention that crafted dreadful and malevolent gears are not that expensive, yet lots of people join BGs naked and worse than that they trigger AoE bursts or w/e like timewarp and bloodlust which causes to ruin other people's experience even more.
    though sadly we can't do anything about it cause kids like you join BGs like that all the times and even if someone tell them what to do they are ignorant enough not to take their advice. I suggest you not to post like this again or at least change they way you talk.

5. Here we go again, another whiny *****. What's the point of this post? Are you surprised people have low gear or what? Big surprise Every server has the low gears.You act like Frostwolf and only Frostwolf has newbies and ****gears .There will always be newcomers trying to gear up and you people whining on forums like little spoiled ****s doesnt help jack****. ****ing let them be. It shows how immature you are. Maybe help them you know, tell them where to get better gear.
    Low gear? This guy almost has no gear at all. :D

6. I can exactly see who is immature... that kind of talking does really show your age. but i'd like to tell you that they can at least obtain 450 ilvl gear and then join bgs, not to mention that crafted dreadful and malevolent gears are not that expensive, yet lots of people join BGs naked and worse than that they trigger AoE bursts or w/e like timewarp and bloodlust which causes to ruin other people's experience even more.
    though sadly we can't do anything about it cause kids like you join BGs like that all the times and even if someone tell them what to do they are ignorant enough not to take their advice. I suggest you not to post like this again or at least change they way you talk.
    Yeah it really does show my age. I'm sorry for understanding how it's like to be low geared. You at some point were low geared too and had to go through the dreadful gearing process. I'm fully geared and I know how bg's work yet I dont play to win, I play to have some fun. People like you ruin the experience of those who just want to have a fun because you throw a tantrum because someone didn't do what you told them to do. I bet you're one of those ilvl 500 that rages in chat how **** the team is and constantly saying it throughout the whole game.
    "I suggest you not to post like this again or at least change they way you talk" Yeah, thanks mum.

7. Probably a lazy insta 90, still with starter weapon and gives 0 ****s.

8. I understand low gear,I understand low skill but it's still not a reason, nor an excuse for entering the bg naked. When I first came here,I didn't enter bg on my first day. I looked around, I looked at other hunters' gear, I asked them for advice on spells, I made friends and asked them everything I didn't know, I did quests for gold so I can buy better gear. When I did enter bgs, I either followed a more geared person, or I asked at the beginning what the goal of the bg is. You're not a ******, you speak the same language we all do, you can learn your way around before you enter end game pvp and ruin it for everybody.
    Even low geared players can cc and guard the healer, if they actually cared to do the best they can so this is after all,pure ignorance and lack of desire to actually learn the game. Those are the people who will get 550 ilvl gear by farming bg losses and the reason we say skill>gear.

9. Well, even in full crafed gear you will get two shot, so...

I mean I personally always go at least in crafted stuff, and I even use flasks, but I can understand ppl like that.
    At least she made an effort to buy few pieces of Contender.

10. thats nothing new, its horde. Horde have only good premades, comes onlines, do premade, win, exit, living theyr lifes. Alliance, doing premades, ewan pugs bg's mostly all are good geared, mostly all orientated pvp in ally side. Horde i dont know... what to say about thems, horde at pvp to much selfish i could say. But atleast in horde easer to win arena.
    Alliance>Horde = BG's
    Horde>Alliance = Arena
    Anyway to do bg's these days u need full honor set atleast - 522ilvl or good premade bg and only u one bad geared and no one else. Not like in horde u can see, 5 mediocre geared, 3 good geared and 5 ****y geared. Both sides have theyr speculations about that but.. alliance are better geared in regular bg's then horde.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

11. and isn't naming and shaming banned on forums?

ah wait... no. Only for hackers. Sorry, nevermind.

12. Here we go again, another whiny *****. What's the point of this post? Are you surprised people have low gear or what? Big surprise Every server has the low gears.You act like Frostwolf and only Frostwolf has newbies and ****gears .There will always be newcomers trying to gear up and you people whining on forums like little spoiled ****s doesnt help jack****. ****ing let them be.
    + bla bla bla bla bla

actually, whats the point of your ranting?

if you don't like this post.... don't comment on it, easy enough ;)

it would save you 30 seconds in your life. those you will never ever, ever get back

have I mentioned that you will never ever get back the 30 seconds of ranting you just did there?

I understand low gear,I understand low skill but it's still not a reason, nor an excuse for entering the bg naked. When I first came here,I didn't enter bg on my first day. I looked around, I looked at other hunters' gear, I asked them for advice on spells, I made friends and asked them everything I didn't know, I did quests for gold so I can buy better gear. When I did enter bgs, I either followed a more geared person, or I asked at the beginning what the goal of the bg is. You're not a ******, you speak the same language we all do, you can learn your way around before you enter end game pvp and ruin it for everybody.
    Even low geared players can cc and guard the healer, if they actually cared to do the best they can so this is after all,pure ignorance and lack of desire to actually learn the game. Those are the people who will get 550 ilvl gear by farming bg losses and the reason we say skill>gear.
    thank you.

I know there is at least one decent person still playing in this god forsaken realm