1. Frostwolf Realm Crashes

Would any staff member be so gracious as to inform the community about the last 4+ realm crashes in the last day? I get that there can be problems but this keeps happening and there hasn't been any mention as to why. Is warmane just letting frostwolf slowly die?

2. Dallies and updates crash/temporarily shut down the realm now, haven't you read the papers?

3. hahaa you want a server restart? TOO BAD, REALM OFFLINE

4. ikr man , its going on my nerves so much right now ....

5. Alright, I think this isn't fair. A server like this that claims to have a professional staff should at least inform us what is going on. I'm somehow feeling lack of support. Also, there are no GMs answering any of our tickets in-game.... Molten (Warmane) never had sufficient GMs (or were they all just hiding from the community??)

6. when they gonna online realm back ? what is the reason for shutdown ?

7. My bet is on warmane being sick of frostwolf and all the maintenance it needs so they just shut it down for ages at a time, in the hopes of discouraging ppl from returning, and maybe in 6 months theres few enough players to just close. of course i wouldnt be forced to assume such things if staff updated us on situation at least once

8. Alright, I think this isn't fair. A server like this that claims to have a professional staff should at least inform us what is going on. I'm somehow feeling lack of support. Also, there are no GMs answering any of our tickets in-game.... Molten (Warmane) never had sufficient GMs (or were they all just hiding from the community??)
    If you think Warmane is the only pserver with these issues, then you're sorely wrong. Just assume that these restarts/crashes are due to bug fixes, incoming updates or some kind of game-crashing bug being found out, because that's what these things /usually/ are about (not always).

And about GMs, I have to agree, there aren't enough GMs for all Warmane servers but that's a different issue all in all.

9. My bet is on warmane being sick of frostwolf and all the maintenance it needs so they just shut it down for ages at a time, in the hopes of discouraging ppl from returning, and maybe in 6 months theres few enough players to just close. of course i wouldnt be forced to assume such things if staff updated us on situation at least once
    In that case, they would be sick of the whole private server. They killed cata that was buggy too, I don't think they are ever going to advance if they give up and stop developing new content. If that's the reason, then this is a dead server. We will see soon.
    Edited: August 17, 2016 Reason: typo

10. Warmane is laif :D lol can any one tell when they gonna on realm back ?

11. its sick man , imagine something like this happens on Lordaeron or Icecrown omg IMPOSSIBLE

12. Of course reset ... and i cant log in after hour ... seems legit

13. MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE
    August 17, 2016
    Frostwolf has been updated with a pre-patch for upcoming low level content releases. This is a major patch affecting all systems in the game and therefore has the potential to cause instability on live. We are heavily monitoring the realm to deal with any issues swiftly.

14. I cant exactly remember when it happened because time zones, but within the last 2 days the realm has run into numerous crashes and had some frustrating downtime. If they are saying that the current downtime is due to this patching, why would they tell everyone its just a restart, and also only inform everyone after it happens? Also, if this is what they are saying, then what has caused the instability prior to this (but after the 12/8 patch)? Annoyingly, there is no scenario here where warmane isnt at fault for being their typical unprofessional selves.

123 ... Last