1. Another one..... (This video sums up the feel right now of another... another... and another crash, etc etc lol)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSswEzWJdWo
    He should be the last one to talk about push and sit-ups lol

2. Guess I'll have my Cata client logged on and ready to go while playing MoP. Best way to deal with these crashes, imo.

3. I give up! The last 2 days have been sh!t! Time for some sleep and hope it will be better tomorrow.

Very bad for the people that donated hundreds of Euros the past years, they deserve better!

4. Boring. Borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn g. Borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

5. Who was the genius that decided to do this update the day of cp and lock resets, knowing full well it was going to cause server instability? Unless of course you are TRYING to piss off as many people as possible. Just..unreal

6. You know this community is the largest group of ungrateful people i have ever seen! You get to play wow for free (and no one makes you donate) you cry and complain that Warmane staff is ignoring the realm and letting it die and you want updates, so they give you updates and bring in new content, they also spend time to get the low level content we all have begged for and what do you do???? You spend a whole thread complaining about the instability.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE US CONTENT AND FIX THE REALM, PLEASE GO AND TAKE A NAP, GO AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WHILE THEY DO THIS IF YOU CANNOT BE PATIENT FOR A DAY OR SO UNTIL THEY FINISH.

I personally have begged for all this content on both MOP and Cata and i wish all of us could be grateful long enough for them to give it to us.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY SHUT UP!!!!

7. You know this community is the largest group of ungrateful people i have ever seen! You get to play wow for free (and no one makes you donate) you cry and complain that Warmane staff is ignoring the realm and letting it die and you want updates, so they give you updates and bring in new content, they also spend time to get the low level content we all have begged for and what do you do???? You spend a whole thread complaining about the instability.

THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE US CONTENT AND FIX THE REALM, PLEASE GO AND TAKE A NAP, GO AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WHILE THEY DO THIS IF YOU CANNOT BE PATIENT FOR A DAY OR SO UNTIL THEY FINISH.

I personally have begged for all this content on both MOP and Cata and i wish all of us could be grateful long enough for them to give it to us.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY SHUT UP!!!!
    The content isnt new, it's several years old, and if they didnt waste so many resources on Lordaeron, other realms would be on a way better state (according to the staff themselves, Lordaeron doesnt really generate income, and how could it? nobody that wants to play on x1 realms would donate for easy gear, it's counter intuitive)

Also, being "free" is only the excuse of the whiteknights, League of Legends is free, DotA is free, and you dont see such instability ~

That said, i dont really care, as i can just go and play some LoL while they fix their mess, hopefully it wont turn on a err... "place" like Cata realm when they did the same update a month or so ago
    Edited: August 18, 2016

Skybro
    People need to be patient and stay calm, if the crash issue was a simple matter it would of been corrected by now.
    You can't say we are ignoring the issue, we have had multiple developers stay up all through the night trying to tackle the problem and work on a fix.

9. People need to be patient and stay calm, if the crash issue was a simple matter it would of been corrected by now.
    You can't say we are ignoring the issue, we have had multiple developers stay up all through the night trying to tackle the problem and work on a fix.
    Are we to expect months of this while the updating happens? Is there any information apart from "we're working on it"? Maybe we have asked too much of warmane

10. All of you complainers leave and go play something else and let them update their server in peace

11. Still fcking crash and crash.... cmon

12. JUST BE ****ING PATIENT DAMMIT .... No lifers -_-

13. You can always do some workout when the server is down :)

14. You can always do some workout when the server is down :)
    True, but I think I can do workout every 5 min that server crashes for an hour, when the realm is offline. :/

15. So I fixed my logging in situation and just as I'm logging on I find out the server is offline this sucks I hope they fix it soon really want to play

First ... 23456 Last