1. Not New to WOW, but New to server....

Hello and salutations to everyone!

I am new to the server, but not new to WOW. Before reintegrating myself into the WOW community, I was on BC on another private server before that server was disbanded (some months after leaving WOW). Now that I am playing WOW again, I feel almost as if I am a total newbie again (even down to controlling my avatar). Previously, I started WOW playing in 08' as a means to cope with anxiety, stress, and heavy losses (deaths and evictions). I was on it even while in college, but got off when I got involved in church activities. I decided to get on once again not just to relief anxiety stress but to rekindle a love for gaming that I have harbored in my heart since I was 6 years old playing Nintendo with my mom, grandma, and cousin George. :D

In game, if you happen to see me, I am a Horde BE rogue that goes by the name of Nahalaina on the MOP server. I haven't downloaded the Cata one yet, but will eventually. I am a lower level now, but I am determined to max out and have fun!

Sincerely,
    Naha

2. Hello and welcome! The same racial and class, but on Lordaeron :D Good luck

3. Hello and thank you for the warm welcome; If Lordaeron is Cata, then I can't see you. LOL