1. Your post is far from civilized.(read authors firts 3lines - makes you unwanted here)
    You just replyed to a picture wich gave the example of multiboxing killing alliance. All you did was start flaming with no atguments in words, just plain acusations. Threating with bann with nowhere near the offence. You are suggesting that people who wait those 20sec's before entering que are exploiting?

Then again, go cry elsewhere please.

Further more, i dont know what you reported, or what bann you talking about, but the bann was not for camping spawn place(nor for killing opposing faction while there is 20sec's timer)
    Edited: August 18, 2016

2. That last one was just a wall of text and I'm just gonna say, I didn't bother reading it. I can understand (a)wanting to defend your point, and (b) seek understanding about large amount of boxers, I feel like you are missing a huge (and very subtle) point.

That boxer has to take the time, to gear, set up and learn to play (most of the time by getting defeated many times), I spent 6 months on my 14 man priest team. (at first i was getting wiped by 3 players) Donating skips this, however unless you have money to burn, this isn't an option. not to mention harassed to no end all while doing it.

i.e. the opposite faction takes the time to log over just to whisper you till you get fed up and ignore them, or members of your own faction constantly telling you how to play, what to do all while never boxing themselves.

I can understand your frustration if you got beat or killed, or in some cases ganked, however that bottom line is this, the staff isn't likely to change their stance on boxing, so what I recommend is either (a) start boxing so you can fully understand what it entails, or (b) make a boxing friend and ask them all the questions when he isn't busy.
    Oh yes I'm sure it's very very hard and complicated gameplay : Devouring plague x14 Devouring plague x14 Devouring plague x14...

3. Come on you two, no need to get worked up over that. I've put up a ticket - GM's will decide what to do with the screenshot. No need to bicker at each other anymore.

I think ultimately, my point is like an alteration of botz's arguments. It's the sheer power in numbers that a single person receives with minor active effort that feels disgusting. You could argue that a multiboxer has to put a lot of effort into setting stuff up and gearing up, but is it really that good of an excuse/argument?
    Hey, if you raise only my level cap by 50, I'll go the extra mile of leveling for that big power advantage too. You get what I'm talking about?

4. Hello Dralanne1,

Again I will like to point out that your arguments are very childish, also the words bann and ban are different.
    I am not accusing or threatening anyone with a ban, I know for a FACT that what they are doing in the screenshot provided by the OP is a bannable offence, because they were once banned for it, there is nothing more to discuss here.

I would like to add that personally I don't mind the multiboxers, they have payed for/geared 15-25 accounts witch requires time and now they are enjoying the fruits or their labor, unless they are going out of their way to abuse the power they have over a normal player, like in the example in the screenshot.

I really hope they learn from this and focus on pvping in another way.

5. You could argue that a multiboxer has to put a lot of effort into setting stuff up and gearing up, but is it really that good of an excuse/argument?
    Excuse? there is no need for any of those.
    Argument? Yes. definetly yes. The progression in game is based on how much effort you put in while achieving that.
    You want to say that it shouldnt matter how hard you tryed, you should still be equal to those who putted next to no effort at all?

The fact that we are hard to kill by random people who are lazy to cooperate is and should be common sense.
    If you think multiboxing requires no skill, its just the gear that matters you are very wrong.
    It really takes skill and knowledge not just how specific class works but how do many characters work at once.
    Any good multiboxer has both skill and knowledge about aither solo gameplay and multiboxing. We got bored of solo gameplay so we found a new challange.

I really hope they learn from this and focus on pvping in another way.
    have fun realising that there is nothing to learn^^

6. Argument? Yes. definetly yes. The progression in game is based on how much effort you put in while achieving that.
    You want to say that it shouldnt matter how hard you tryed, you should still be equal to those who putted next to no effort at all?
    Read what I wrote below said quote? I would put in a lot of effort too, if it could give me a huge edge over any (or a majority of) other individual players.
    Since it's a loophole, I can't really compare it to how "hacking" or "botting" would give you an advantage, because as we all know "multiboxing is not an automated process, and instead all clients are controlled by the player. and since its allowed everyone may do it too". I can't simply say it's an "unfair advantage", since "everyone could do it too".

What you do, is circumvent the tedious process of forming up a (large) organized group, and calling everyone who doesn't bother with such a low rewarding effort lazy. (who the hell is gonna try to form up a coordinated (raidsize) team for a casual match?)
    Again - making up a 5-man group is within reasonable boundaries. Write a short message in world and you'll probably get your coordinated teammates. But it is beyond hilarious if you're gonna say "it's the people's fault for not creating a (big) group", or "for not creating a group to counter multiboxers".

If you like to theorize so much, on how "skillful" pressing 2 individual buttons is (yes overexaggerating here if someone didn't notice), then feel free to also theorize what in reality you would do if you suddenly faced a 15-clients boxer. I want to see you try to "naturally coordinate a swift and precise attack to wipe them out".

7. I think there should be an upper limit of 10 for Wintergrasp due to how overpowered multiboxing is there.

Instantly kill opposing faction, max out on vehicles, win.

Just my opinion (I am multiboxer).

8. You may have the worst nightmares when you're facing multiboxers. Multiboxers always did / can do / will do whatever they want. You may put 1500 valid points and reasons why multiboxing should not be allowed and ruins gameplay for those around. It won't matter. It's all about moneys, as this project wins a lot to keep the servers alive. While it stays this way, there's nothing that can be done.

9. Secondly I better know why one of them got banned since I reported them right ?
    Nope, u dont know it.
    We got banned for pvping in front of the VoA entrance while alliance were controlling WG.
    Stop missinforming the other forum users pls.

10. You may have the worst nightmares when you're facing multiboxers. Multiboxers always did / can do / will do whatever they want. You may put 1500 valid points and reasons why multiboxing should not be allowed and ruins gameplay for those around. It won't matter. It's all about moneys, as this project wins a lot to keep the servers alive. While it stays this way, there's nothing that can be done.
    Mhm, I knew that nothing will be done with it, or at least until the Admins decide it's time for a change. I was mostly curious where this thread would end up.

I know that the rules are not up for debate, and I'm not requesting a change. That's not my job.

11. I think there should be an upper limit of 10 for Wintergrasp due to how overpowered multiboxing is there.

Instantly kill opposing faction, max out on vehicles, win.

Just my opinion (I am multiboxer).
    WG is the worst battle for all boxers, the more chars you control the worse it is. 5-10k dmg from sieges is impossible to heal out.
    no idea why you think its op like 3 sieges can easely wipe a boxer, no matter how much chars he has.

You may have the worst nightmares when you're facing multiboxers. Multiboxers always did / can do / will do whatever they want. You may put 1500 valid points and reasons why multiboxing should not be allowed and ruins gameplay for those around. It won't matter. It's all about moneys, as this project wins a lot to keep the servers alive. While it stays this way, there's nothing that can be done.
    and you are basing this on what? it is your oppinion and nothing else. no boxer actually donated that much that it would effect warmane's policy. if you think im wrong, prove it.

12. This thread is a bit like going over to the twinking subforum, creating a thread wanting to discuss certain restrictions, for example a limit of 2 blue items maximum for a lvl 19 twink, and expecting a constructive discussion.

Oh hi i'm Purplebeer, i've been multiboxing on molten/warmane for over 5 years now, i see that you are fairly new to warmane Massile, you joined less than a month ago.
    Sadly you weren't there the first year that i played on molten, i was getting owned nonstop for almost a year before i had a minimum of gear to be able to survive an attack on me. It's funny how people never complained as long they obliterated me and the other multiboxers, now the tides have turned and some multiboxers have learned. (lol it rhymes)
    Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay at warmane!

13. WG is the worst battle for all boxers, the more chars you control the worse it is. 5-10k dmg from sieges is impossible to heal out.
    no idea why you think its op like 3 sieges can easely wipe a boxer, no matter how much chars he has.
    I know it's overpowered because I am an experienced multiboxer. If you find it difficult, you are doing something wrong.

14. Oh yes I'm sure it's very very hard and complicated gameplay : Devouring plague x14 Devouring plague x14 Devouring plague x14...
    This made me Laugh, I remembered just watching people MELT now when I do that, and I LOVE it. Thanks for that! I hope I've gotten you at least once like that :) I'm sure I have since you must know how it feels.

However it didn't start off that way, and you trying to insult me by that just serves that you have no idea what I'm was talking about. takes time to figure out how you want to play.

Used to get farmed to no end, now I'm the one doing the farming, hope to see you in game soon :) , make sure you log over to your Horde toon to insult me.

a) (Insert nasty curse here) YOU! You suck, one vs one me A**HOLE. - I don't have to, come near me again, and I'll one shot you once more.
    b) You have no life man. - Actually, I do, and I enjoy it, Please speak about something you know about, cause its clearly not me.
    c) You fat a**, F you man - I'm not fat at all, but I am able to one shot you, Please refer to a) for me please.
    d) One of your own chosen insults. - I've heard them all before, and it doesn't phase me, you will make me smile and laugh to myself though.

Or, you can just say hi, I'm pretty personal-able.
    Edited: August 19, 2016

15. I know it's overpowered because I am an experienced multiboxer. If you find it difficult, you are doing something wrong.
    No offense but u are a experienced PvE boxer. Multiboxing is indeed a disadvantage in WG because all kind of vehicle, the turrets and the rocket launcher deal AoE dmg.
    If a multiboxer attacks with multiple siege engines the wall then a single turret is enough to destroy with the AoE dmg all his tanks in seconds, no matter if the boxer has 5 or 25 chars.

A premade consisting of 25 individual player can split up, some player grab vehicle, some protect the vehicles and destroy the torrets on the wall and the rest conquers the workshops.
    All these things are neccesary to win WG and its impossible to do all this stuff alone as a 25 boxer.

When it comes to deffending, a premade of 25 individuals can also sit in the base and destroy everything that tries to get in similiar to a 25 boxer.
    Edited: August 19, 2016

First 1234 ... Last