1. Used to get farmed to no end, now I'm the one doing the farming, hope to see you in game soon :)
    Everyone has to gear up and will get farmed once in a while during that process. Doesn't that belong to the "challenge" boxers are looking for (hehe)? While it may take longer for a boxer to build up, their power cap is far beyond that of any other solo player.
    Let's view past the battlegrounds and their limited player slots. How do you want to deal with a multiboxer that is hogging a frequented questing area (i.e. Steppes of Life and Cauldron of Flame)? There is 0 chance anyone will waste their time on "forming up a group which-when-coordinated-is-much-stronger-than-any-multiboxer" for as trivial as that. Now you might say that it'd be the same, or even worse if 10 individual players are sitting there, denying you progress. But those are all individual players that spend their precious time there.
    And since they all play for themselves, they aren't as threatening, especially when some allies are around too. Some minor PvP battles might ensue where the winner gets to continue killing the fresh mob spawns.
    But a 20 man multiboxer can just simply remove any enemy with a single spell. And that's what makes this whole thing ret*rded. Like botz said, it's just merely one guy that spoils the whole thing for several people. There's 0 chance to compete against that when people play casually, no matter how tough your Gearscore is.

---

Jakkre, take a few seconds and think upon how realistic it is, that 25 people throw themselves together and try to cooperate for a low rewarding effort, and on the other side how much effort it takes for one person to queue up.

2. Everyone has to gear up and will get farmed once in a while during that process. Doesn't that belong to the "challenge" boxers are looking for (hehe)?
    While it is true, to an extent the boxer is looking for challenge, that is not one shot-ting players for everyone, I started off as a PvE boxer. And I still am to the most extent. however, with that said, When I'm killed more than 2-3 times by a player, that player is going around looking for a fight, so I give them one, because I have an arsenal at my disposal. :)

When your a new boxer, people go out of their way to make you pay for ANY boxer that has killed them, your farmed for hours.....if you've never seen it you can have no idea what I'm talking about. Therefore, there is no challenge there.

While it may take longer for a boxer to build up, their power cap is far beyond that of any other solo player.
    Quite right, however that time it takes you is MUCH longer, ( I know I'm asking a lot here, but think about it, level a toon, then gear it, and times that by X) hopefully you can see what I'm getting at) most of you just see the end result. you have no idea what goes into it, and most people that do ask, or get a glimpse, back out quickly.

So in that sense, you put in the effort, and do the work, you get the reward. Nuff said.

3. There's 0 chance to compete against that when people play casually, no matter how tough your Gearscore is.
    srsly this got me pissed so much.
    how many times do i have to tell you? We make the game non-casual. We achieve this not by casual ways, we are different, so the only way to beat us is go from your comfort zone.
    If you dont want to try or put the needed effort to kill a multiboxer, why are you here?

If you meet oponent who is outgearing you, do you ask him to remove gear to match your size?

Seriously, stop posting this kind of nonsense - if you dont want to put effort, dont even bother playing then.

4. No offense but u are a experienced PvE boxer. Multiboxing is indeed a disadvantage in WG because all kind of vehicle, the turrets and the rocket launcher deal AoE dmg.
    If a multiboxer attacks with multiple siege engines the wall then a single turret is enough to destroy with the AoE dmg all his tanks in seconds, no matter if the boxer has 5 or 25 chars.

A premade consisting of 25 individual player can split up, some player grab vehicle, some protect the vehicles and destroy the torrets on the wall and the rest conquers the workshops.
    All these things are neccesary to win WG and its impossible to do all this stuff alone as a 25 boxer.

When it comes to deffending, a premade of 25 individuals can also sit in the base and destroy everything that tries to get in similiar to a 25 boxer.
    It's not a disadvantage, it's a huge advantage. I'm no longer entirely a PvE multiboxer, I've gone back to doing PvP multiboxing now too. The skills I got from PvE multiboxing are still relevant anyway? I'm not some pleb who needs 9 rets and a DK or 25 shamans and 5 druids just to get by.

How on earth is a single cannon going to take out a 25man boxer in vehicles (not that vehicles are the way forward for a multiboxer)? Are you stacking all of them on top of one another or what?

5. It's not a disadvantage, it's a huge advantage.
    Then pls elaborate why its a advantage.

How on earth is a single cannon going to take out a 25man boxer in vehicles (not that vehicles are the way forward for a multiboxer)? Are you stacking all of them on top of one another or what?
    Try to split ur vehicles up in some sort of formation and then move in this formation to the wall to avoid the aoe dmg of the turrets. Good luck..
    I already tried it and its too time consuming and complicated to be worth it.
    Ofc the ideal solution would be that the randoms use the vehicles and the multiboxer protects the vehicles but sadly most randoms are utter trash and u cant rely on them.

6. but sadly most randoms are utter trash and u cant rely on them.

Then how do you expect them to cope with a single multiboxer?

7. Then how do you expect them to cope with a single multiboxer?
    They don't , i mean , should we even care about that?
    When you fill a 40 man AV with randoms it most of the time consists of this:
    5 afk
    10 pretty much naked characters
    10 well geared people
    5 people questing or fishing
    5 well geared people who know what to do
    5 naked people who know what to do

Yes they are horrible, unorganised and badly geared, NO it's is NOT our job to care about the opposing faction, it's their job to handle themselves.
    Last thing we are worried about is how casuals feel when they make a halfassed/ no effort to win.

8. Hi! I'm a casual player with a casual pvp gear and i want to know how much resilience do i need to survive to 1 spellcast ( i mean 15 flame shocks at the same time) done by one of these verry skilled guys? Currently i'm at 1500 resil and it's not enough, maybe 3k resil will do it? What do you think?

9. Keep stacking it, and lets us know when you have enough, contribute to the community by letting everyone know when you do!

10. Hi! I'm a casual player with a casual pvp gear and i want to know how much resilience do i need to survive to 1 spellcast ( i mean 15 flame shocks at the same time) done by one of these verry skilled guys? Currently i'm at 1500 resil and it's not enough, maybe 3k resil will do it? What do you think?
    I can ashure you that you will never have enough hp nor resilience to survive my flamshock(18 if nothing misses). The overall damage is around 80k, so unless you are full pve bis bear, you will die.
    Btw, don't you think that you shouldn't be able to survive 1 spellcast of 18 players? or else you could go bg with 3-4 healers and tank whole AV couldn't you?
    Don't wish to be overpowered :P

11. If you are calling 15-20 + BiS or close to BiS geared chars LITERALY ONESHOTING everything even 50k blood dk with 100 hots on him fair - than u sir are *****, if you calling Server where you can buy literaly EVERYTHING with money not pay to win, if yo think that Warmane cares about this, there WOULD BE LIMIT TO MULTIBOX chars not to join AV with 30 chars and make this bg last like 2 hours sometimes and cause lag to other players with 100 totems + elementals make game unplayable , and then blame people for going afk and on the end lose like some fokin ***** nuff said.

12. If you are calling 15-20 + BiS or close to BiS geared chars LITERALY ONESHOTING everything even 50k blood dk with 100 hots on him fair - than u sir are *****,
    And what happens when u run in a grp of 20 non boxer opponents? They also literally global u no matter how much hp and healer u have in ur back.
    A bis geared destro lock+ele shami is already enough to global a opponent that stays braindead in the open field so u shouldn't expect that u can "tank" a 20 man boxer.
    So instead of staying braindead in the open field against a multiboxer, u should make usage of LoS and defensive CDs.

13. And what happens when u run in a grp of 20 non boxer opponents? They also literally global u no matter how much hp and healer u have in ur back.
    A bis geared destro lock+ele shami is already enough to global a opponent that stays braindead in the open field so u shouldn't expect that u can "tank" a 20 man boxer.
    So instead of staying braindead in the open field against a multiboxer, u should make usage of LoS and defensive CDs.
    SO a AV with 40 people in. 30 Are mbx, rest are afk deads in cave and what to do?

14. SO a AV with 40 people in. 30 Are mbx, rest are afk deads in cave and what to do?
    get ur sht together and try to wipe boxer. it is not impossible with proper preparation. in AV you have all the worlds time, its unlimited.

15. get ur sht together and try to wipe boxer. it is not impossible with proper preparation. in AV you have all the worlds time, its unlimited.
    Ugh, your arguments are so frustrating to read lol. Mate, dude, think for one second please what you keep suggesting.
    In your opinion - "any amount of multiboxing is not an advantage for the multiboxer! in fact, they are even more vulnerable!, because they can be targeted by a group of 40 people [that sit in a teamspeak room with their only goal being focusing you down]!"
    In what dream world are you living in? I get the feeling you had to rely so much on multiboxing that you forgot the perspective of a normal player. In your magical world, multiboxers are the "underdogs" because they can "easily" be focused down by a few (dozen) of players. And because of that "flaw", you claim a (25-man)multiboxer deserves to be able to "**** all the nubs". Or worse, you think of yourself as a "challenge for da real pvp mvps", because as we all know all the pro pvpers sit in battlegrounds instead of Arena.

Impossible for you to consider, but I would nonetheless like to see you go PvP on a single client against a fully fledged multiboxer and then keep claiming that you could just simply make your team cooperate to take down the multiboxer.

You keep comparing the effort of a single person to the effort of a dozen of individual people. You think 18 normal people will all instantly cast lava burst-FS on the same target with instant communication.

Yes you can probably just Shadowfury a 5-man client and Bladestorm them to death with the help of a few people. But you're being beyond ridiculous if you think the same will work against a 10+man client. Once they get out of their stun, the Warrior will eat 18 flameshocks (if he hasn't been overwhelmed by the 18 firetotems on his a**), and the rest of the group will share the same fate.

you shouldn't be able to survive 1 spellcast of 18 [characters]
    Don't wish to be overpowered :P
    I call ****ing hypocrisy lmao

First 12345 Last