1. So did u start one in the end and how was it ?

2. Enh pvp how's going? I'm starting to buy my furious gear. I must decide what spec to choose. I like the testosterone of melee fighting but I wish to be adviced.

3. Enh pvp how's going? I'm starting to buy my furious gear. I must decide what spec to choose. I like the testosterone of melee fighting but I wish to be adviced.
    My main is an Enh shaman. im at 5850 gs right now and in PvE I fare pretty well. They are tough to get the rotation down - one of the harder classes to play properly. I have a nice add-on that I would recommend called "Shock and Awe." I do not do much PvP, I have just started trying some out, but I am in mostly PvE gear. If I am facing another PvE player I can actually do pretty well because there is a lot of burst - however, against PvP geared players I have generally been getting squashed.

Keep in mind I am in PvE gear with PvE talents and I am not optimized for PvP.

4. speaking of enhancement pvp its kinda frustrating! the spec has potential, especially if you get your hands on the BIS items BUT... it lacks so much consistant! you getting almost bipolar from playing this spec - i've played this spec for about 6 years now, mostly arena as DP/enh or Hpal/enh and i can tell everyone to never try it out if you want to have fun in this game...
    The overall classdesign is horrible, simply because your success is based on the amount of wf procs (and crits) you generate in a row. i had games where i chain proc stuff to death in a matter of seconds with 0 cds up, i had games where i poped wolfs&lust and did 0 dmg to the same guy.

there are so many rng dependant mechanics (elemental devastation, windfury, your amount of critical hits, dodge, parry, miss, block, resist, maelstrom, static shock) which makes this spec horrible to play in pvp.
    the sadest thing is that its on the other hand a ****ing funny spec! its a hate/love at the end of the day.

just minor tweaks to the spec would actually make it way more viable (like letting mh/oh imbue would always proc on stormstrike or just lavalash) but no.. thx to blizz they designed a class around 1 passive rng based ability (windfury)...

trust me, whenever i play my enh shaman in pvp nowadays, i cant play it for longer then 3 days because it makes me mad /:

5. speaking of enhancement pvp its kinda frustrating! the spec has potential, especially if you get your hands on the BIS items BUT... it lacks so much consistant! you getting almost bipolar from playing this spec - i've played this spec for about 6 years now, mostly arena as DP/enh or Hpal/enh and i can tell everyone to never try it out if you want to have fun in this game...
    The overall classdesign is horrible, simply because your success is based on the amount of wf procs (and crits) you generate in a row. i had games where i chain proc stuff to death in a matter of seconds with 0 cds up, i had games where i poped wolfs&lust and did 0 dmg to the same guy.

there are so many rng dependant mechanics (elemental devastation, windfury, your amount of critical hits, dodge, parry, miss, block, resist, maelstrom, static shock) which makes this spec horrible to play in pvp.
    the sadest thing is that its on the other hand a ****ing funny spec! its a hate/love at the end of the day.

just minor tweaks to the spec would actually make it way more viable (like letting mh/oh imbue would always proc on stormstrike or just lavalash) but no.. thx to blizz they designed a class around 1 passive rng based ability (windfury)...

trust me, whenever i play my enh shaman in pvp nowadays, i cant play it for longer then 3 days because it makes me mad /:
    I think it's mostly the 284 ilvl meta that makes Enh unviable in pvp.
    Enh and BM hunter don't benefit as much from these highend PvE offparts as other classes do. Beast cleave would work much better in a 264 ilvl meta.

Also it's a bit unfair that ret paly has much stronger off-heals than Enh.
    Enh would need http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=53488 instead of http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=51532 so he can throw in instant heals more frequently.
    Edited: December 12, 2019

First 12