1. Are Enhancement Shamans viable spec for PvE & PvP in Wotlk 3.3.5 ?

Hello guys I would like to ask, Are Enhancement Shaman viable spec for PvE & PvP in Wotlk 3.3.5 ?

I play on Icecrown realm and I have not seen many Enhancment Shamans at all, but they seems a lot of fun.

I like to play fighter style characters like Warriors, Retri Paladins ETC, I don't like casters, so If go for a shaman it will be Enhacement only. The thing is that I don't want to waste time on a class the is not usefull for raids and PvP, I don't care if I'm not with the top DPSers in the charts, but I want to be usefull.

So are they in demand for PvE and PvP ? What do they bring for the raids (like spells and talents) ?

2. don't bother with enhance, play a good class instead, coming from someone who played enhance since 2005

3. don't bother with enhance, play a good class instead, coming from someone who played enhance since 2005
    In PvE actually enh has a higher potential DPS then elem and in 10man the buffs they provide can be more beneficial too (depending on the setup).
    But it takes some time to master the class, so that is the reason why you can't see many enh shamans out there.

4. Enhancement is viable but its also most skillful spec and its really weak in 3.3.5a in pvp, on Icecrown realm its garbage because of multiple buggs. In pve it has most complicated spell prio list.

5. In pve it has most complicated spell prio list.
    GOOD ferals would say otherwise.
    @OP: The spec itself is good,but it has a high skill requirement and there are many bugs on warmane which makes it difficult to play.

6. Look, to be honest, you don't play enhancement for it's viability, your ability to get into raids, your competitiveness with other classes or anything associated with hardcore PVE. Luckily for us, we play on a server where the content is 7 years old and you can clear the end-game content without the strictest of strategies.

If you choose to play enhance in pve, it will be hard, there will be bugs, it will be gear reliant at the upper end of raiding, gearing will be frustrating because of all the arp on everything and the lack of haste and hit on anything, it will be punishing if you make a mistake in your priorities, but - BUT - BUUUUUT... It will be fun.

If it's fun for you, go for it. If you're a bit more competitive or want perhaps an easier PVE journey, roll something else.

7. When something is not completly broken ppl tend to say it sucks
    Dps wise we r fine, eventually push over a lot of specs actually. But yea its kinda frustrating to get decent loot because we avoid arpen like the plague and our weapons are kinda hard to get. Also our 'rotation' or priority list is kinda hard to keep up but just needs some pratice

Fun wise you re gona have a blast, this comes from someone who gets bored easily

8. If u know how to trick and abuse U can geet 20k dps on Deathbringer in ICC with 5.8k gear :) But rest u are gonna be low vs trash,adds or range fight, but still is quit fun when u geet top 3 dps as pvp gear ****** :) And get kick cause u not on Teamspeak, but like 90% of ench tards cry .. so u can cry too

9. I like to play fighter style characters like Warriors, Retri Paladins ETC

LOL realy enha isnt even close to this classes

10. nah its garbage and endgame guilds are always rejecting them, if u plan to pug raid only or raid in lower tier guilds then its gonna be okay

11. nah its garbage and endgame guilds are always rejecting them, if u plan to pug raid only or raid in lower tier guilds then its gonna be okay
    They aren't crap. When u know how to gear and master the rotation the dps is comparable to other hybrid classes such as ret paly.

12. They aren't crap. When u know how to gear and master the rotation the dps is comparable to other hybrid classes such as ret paly.
    x
    d

enhancement on ruby progression, the only specs that doesnt out dps that is most likely the tank. well to be fair if a few bugs get fixed the could reach your demo lock. have fun.

13. how can you say its garbage? based on a few ppl who play it wrong?

14. enhancement on ruby progression, the only specs that doesnt out dps that is most likely the tank. well to be fair if a few bugs get fixed the could reach your demo lock. have fun.
    Clearly you never saw any decent Enha/Demo lock...

15. Enhancement in PvE
    Pros : Totem buffs, pretty good dps if properly geared.
    Cons : Low dps without good gear, gear is hard to get.
    As far as enha goes in pvp , the viable combos in 2v2 are bm/enh, enh/rogue(altho on higher ratings u'll most likely get trashed) and in 3s turbocleave(arms,enh,hpal) & beastcleave(bm enh hpal)

12 Last