1. Question about duels

Hi fellas, i was wondering if enhancement shaman is good for duels/world pvp as i'm mainly a world pvper, also duelist lmao. Thanks in advance!

2. Yes it is. If you found it fun , you should play it.

3. Yes it is. If you found it fun , you should play it.
    Ya but i'm worried about everyone surviving my burst and then gibbing me. xD That's why i ask! I find it very fun because the gameplay is very dynamic and fast. I was between that and feral druid, the only thing that pushes me back from druid is that everyone plays it. Has the same popularity as warrior...

4. Ya but i'm worried about everyone surviving my burst and then gibbing me. xD That's why i ask! I find it very fun because the gameplay is very dynamic and fast. I was between that and feral druid, the only thing that pushes me back from druid is that everyone plays it. Has the same popularity as warrior...

Well I playing prot war and find it not very popular butr much more fun than arms or any other class right now. Good dmg with pve parts, nice survival.

Now Im gearing enha and will see how it works. Yesterday one solid geared enha attacked me (Im5.9gs with bis trinkets and weapons), I didnt used retaliation, last stand and shield wall only shield block and killed him 1v1 with 9k hp left. But it had a nice burst for that gear.

5. Yesterday one solid geared enha attacked me (Im5.9gs with bis trinkets and weapons), I didnt used retaliation, last stand and shield wall only shield block and killed him 1v1 with 9k hp left. But it had a nice burst for that gear.
    Because when you just exchange blows, prot will easly kill enha due to better survi, cc and Damage Shield (which deals alot of dmg against 2x1h targets). That's why enh need to kite prot in order to win.

Ya but i'm worried about everyone surviving my burst and then gibbing me. xD
    The thing is, if some1 can withstand your enh's burst, you need to kite them. Enh got a lot of ranged damage, can permaslow his opponents and can heal himself. Having a sp mainhand, which you change with your dps mainhand depending on a situation might be a good idea.

6. Can you equip 2 havoc hc or not?
    They are not unique, so why not?

7. They are not unique, so why not?
    Dunno just asking, I guess those are BIS right? Cuz I saw ppl with only one havoc , other is fist from keleseth I think.

Also Im using those glyphs right now : Shocking. Stoneclaw and Feral spirit. Is that ok? Or should I change Shocking for Stormstrike maybe?

8. Also should I use WF/WF for PVE and WF/FB for pvp? I was reading that something was fixed and WF/WF for pvp shouldnt be used anymore

9. For PVE use WF main FT off, dual WF used to be good because offhand WF was doing mainhand damage but that was fixed years ago.

10. I have tried WF/WF and WF/FB. WF/WF seems to do more damage only because it procs more. With WF/FB i happen to be long times without a windfury proc, more than 3s which is the internal cooldown, so maybe the offhand damage isn't so bad. :l I can't notice much of a difference anyway.

11. Whats the difference on which weapon you will have WF or FB if you have 2 same weapons?

12. Whats the difference on which weapon you will have WF or FB if you have 2 same weapons?
    Because the weapon you have in offhand deals reduced damage.

13. Because the weapon you have in offhand deals reduced damage.
    Thanks. What about glyphs?

"Also Im using those glyphs right now : Shocking. Stoneclaw and Feral spirit. Is that ok? Or should I change Shocking for Stormstrike maybe?"

14. Thanks. What about glyphs?

"Also Im using those glyphs right now : Shocking. Stoneclaw and Feral spirit. Is that ok? Or should I change Shocking for Stormstrike maybe?"
    I'm no enh expert so I'll leave your question to more experienced enh players.

12 Last