1. New to server - want to know few things :)

Hello! I'm looking to lvl a character here. I like slow leveling, that you have to work for stuff. But before I invest too much i'd like to know how are things here. I can see the numbers for population but how's it really in the game. Is there bunch of people around while I level ? Do I get some world pvp ? hows the community? friendly / or really toxic? Whats it like at lvl80? Easy to find dungeons? slow? What about battleground queues ? do they pop fast ? Anything would be much appreciated :)

Also what faction seems to dominate more or be more active or better in your personal opinion.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

2. I'm currently leveling here, what I can say so far is, yes, you will find lots of players around during your quests, as you will eventually do quests in grp. Yes you will also do world PvP, and getting ganked by level ?? especially if you go to the worst zones (STV, Tanaris, etc.). As for community, you will see pretty much each type of 'em, nice players, rude players, trollolo players, newbs, helpfull/unhelpfull players, in the end it will depend on your luck. I can't say much about lvl 80 because I moved to Icecrown when it came out, and I don't play as lvl80 since. Thing is, RDF is not currently active so people need to spam on chats in order to get into / make a group for dungeons. Still, I see lots of players doing them. As for BGs, dunno about 80 queues but they are active. You have pops sometimes at 10-19 bracket too but they are filled up with geared twinks.

3. I've leveled alliance characters so I cant say how it is on horde side but I assume it is pretty much the same..
    Human leveling zones seeems to be most populated, I had to fight for some quest items, for some I was able to group up and that way I've met great people with whom i've had nice time playing :) (some might be spikey, use ignore option!) when this server launched, this server had some thousands more players, but in time, and since this is an progressive server of somekind that hasn't yet released all of wotlk's content, many started playing on another warmane's servers, Icecrown which had whole content open, with vote and coinshop and higher rates.. I believe that many are coming back once the next patch gets live though!
    At the moment, whats it like at lv80 ? For me, i just got my priest 80 and so far it has been quite fast to find a party, though it depends on what time you are online.. if you're dps it might take some time longer, but being either heal / tank fastens the finding process somewhat !
    Battleground queues also vary, I dont think the waiting times are bad at lv80 generally!