1. You mean that awkward moment when BG's have been out longer than the PvE content, yet people still don't seem to understand general concepts such as:
    Naw, man. PvP takes SKILL, RITE?

2. Naw, man. PvP takes SKILL, RITE?
    More like red is dead. Wanna go camp the graveyard? Ooo a 10 player multi-boxer, lets go cap that base YOLO style!

3. Naw, man. PvP takes SKILL, RITE?
    Maybe if you guys manage to get the 5% hit cap right it would ,after what 7 years.

4. Maybe if you guys manage to get the 5% hit cap right it would ,after what 7 years.
    Nah, skill is determined by stalking someone's armory who is wearing a half-assed pvp set that they used to ret-tank BQL the night before.

But hey, clearly you know who and what you're talking about.

5. Ya'll just got meme'd.

6. Maybe if you guys manage to get the 5% hit cap right it would ,after what 7 years.
    tmw someone mentions hit cap in PvP to a PvE player. I fail to see how 5% hit resolves the issue of your faction teammates being window lickers and multi-box huggers.

7. since you guys mentioned boxing, i think boxers do most damage as a single players :P
    so pick any class, make like 5 copies of it, and go dps xD

i know this will couse alot of rage, but i consider multiboxing being like different class :P

8. since you guys mentioned boxing, i think boxers do most damage as a single players :P
    so pick any class, make like 5 copies of it, and go dps xD

i know this will couse alot of rage, but i consider multiboxing being like different class :P
    The only people that rage are the ones dumb enough to run into the meat grinder. Multi-boxing doesn't come without it's drawbacks, it's just easier to whine and complain about them which imo only further encourages people to do it.

As long as players are dumb enough to take them on with no plan on how to deal with them, people will continue to do it because...why not? All the salty tears do is bring satisfaction to the ones doing it.

9. The only people that rage are the ones dumb enough to run into the meat grinder. Multi-boxing doesn't come without it's drawbacks, it's just easier to whine and complain about them which imo only further encourages people to do it.

As long as players are dumb enough to take them on with no plan on how to deal with them, people will continue to do it because...why not? All the salty tears do is bring satisfaction to the ones doing it.
    i demand a drawbacks of boxing 20+ bis ele shamans

10. i demand a drawbacks of boxing 20+ bis ele shamans
    You mean aside from automatically losing whatever BG they happen to be in?

11. i demand a drawbacks of boxing 20+ bis ele shamans
    Cap all 5 bases by yourself in AB without your teammates undoing all your hard work.
    Cap all 4 bases by yourself in EoTS, see above.
    Win AV without the help of window licking faction pubbies.

Can't be in all those places at once to defend everything.
    Strand of Hunters doesn't really count.

Other things that came to mind would be knockbacks and fear bombs (just for sheer annoyance purposes)
    Sure you may win some BGs but the experience as a whole would be rather boring.

Should I continue?
    Edited: August 25, 2016

12. Came on thread to check what people think about top PvE DPS class, saw a lot of bull**** that has nothing with PvE stuff, pressed 'X' on tab.

13. Came on thread to check what people think about top PvE DPS class, saw a lot of bull**** that has nothing with PvE stuff, pressed 'X' on tab.
    Yeah, heaven forbid people decide to discuss something else after the initial topic had been replied to thoroughly.
    But I guess you can thank the pvp heroes who want to talk **** about pve.

14. I would have to say those damn Combat Rogues or UnHoly DKs lol. I can't stand them, but they are great indeed. Can't complain, just admire a good player.

First 12345 Last