1. This game is NOT hard.
    Weird that such words come from lady who claims to be "one of the best rets on warmane", who also said words like "Even tho i have constant 600ms i still outdps any ret easily"
    Sadly havent seen it once :S
    Yes i had pleasure to play in two guilds with ya.

2. ...........

If there's anyone left on this forum that takes this clown seriously enough to take affront from anything he says, you only have yourselves to blame at this point.
    I love how you get pissed off every single time that I post. Clown? No. Clowns are the ones that make people laugh with their statements; Example of a good joke: The ones that exploit and claim to be the best players in the server. Now go back to be an Officer in your little guild because (maybe?) people will praise you there but I'm sure you won't get any kind of praise for the ones that actually know you. /shoo

Ye i want list of ur 11 toons so i can come and show u what PVE actually is? Or you speak a lot just like ur guildies,and bash random lowbies?
    ggl2pcyka
    I just don't waste too much time with people that are stuck in time, if you want you can show me that big dick DPS in Retail. However if you really want to find my toons you can search me in the forums - I've listed most of them here and there.
    Edited: August 26, 2016

3. Weird that such words come from lady who claims to be "one of the best rets on warmane",
    MFW someone thinks that I think I'm best at anything because people come to ME for advice. Like, I guess I'm sorry I try to be helpful?
    who also said words like "Even tho i have constant 600ms i still outdps any ret easily"
    Constant 600+ ms, true. Which the only time I point that out is at the fact that I've yet to trigger a shadow trap. And yet, *****s still manage to do it when they don't lag at all. But "outdps any ret easily"? Yeah, that's a straight-up lie right there. Because first of all, meter isn't the only thing that matters and I don't care that much about. And second, I know a fair number of rets that are capable of regularly putting out more damage than I do.
    Sadly havent seen it once :S
    Yes i had pleasure to play in two guilds with ya.
    Yeah, got to call bull**** there. I don't even get to play my ret but once in a blue moon in the first place. Even if your claim is true, it's highly unlikely you've seen me try and meter whore (because that's not how I play my ret).

But I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who thinks the damage meter is the only thing that matters. Next up, I'll be trash talked because I have lower gearscore than someone.
    or the ppl that troll in the first place.
    This forum and this game would be terribly boring without them.

4. all the salty comments aside...
    basically it doesn't really matter which of the top5 above mentioned dps classes you take because the difference is moot depending on varying circumstances so you can ignore what class theoretically could be the numero uno under BiS ideal circumstances with perfect boss mechanic rng
    (i.e. Marrowgar congratulates you on reaching #1 dps and rewards you with a bonespike and back to the scrubnumbers you go).

You can put 10 players in the same gear and give them the same button setup and macros and you'd get 10 different results.
    You can put the same player in the same 10 fights and you'd get 10 different results.

Playstyle varies between players and can make a huge difference.
    Seasoned pve veterans will know when to use their abilities, recognize when to stack their cooldowns, and tweak positioning for maximum results also making a huge difference.
    All in all you can theorycraft all you want but in the end just stick with what seems to be a fun class to pickup.
    Even the best players can improve themselves.

5. So who else called the salt early on?

6. MFW someone thinks that I think I'm best at anything because people come to ME for advice. Like, I guess I'm sorry I try to be helpful?
    No, i clearly don't think that YOU are best. Why would i even think this way about someone who can only talk mostly and nothing aside from that? Just said what i have heard coming from your mouth :S
    But I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone who thinks the damage meter is the only thing that matters.
    You can call someone "Best" if he can bring togheter both tunneling the tactics and perfect dps, in the end this game is pretty much bout it, but whatever keep talking.

7. You can call someone "Best" if he can bring togheter both tunneling the tactics and perfect dps, in the end this game is pretty much bout it, but whatever keep talking.
    If you want to go technical I can also point out that you're missing solid points behind that; It also depends on the class you're playing (Where Retribution Paladins will never be top DPS'ers if raiding with competent players), it depends on the fights and it also depends on the role assigned to that person. If I demand a paladin to be on his toes to all of his auras and considering all the environments around him if he drops his DPS for a minimal ammount I'm not going to be pissed. Also I'll be the guy reminding you that multiple exploits were used and still are used in order for some people to hit the top damage so being a Top DPS'er in a private server that still has such flaws can be considered worthless. Calling someone "Best" is a term that can be really subjected to multiple evaluations and could have his value changed from individual to individual.

With this said I can point out that Lynea is indeed (considering everything - Her awareness about the class, internet connection and consistent performance) one really good Retribution Paladin. Denying that point is just an attempt of demonstrating hate thowards someone that clearly makes people uncomfortable for knowing too much or for being here for too long. What you're doing to her is what DarkenedHue aka Chestbrah does to me; Getting pissed off for being called out in multiple aspects then having the need of attempt a stab on my back on multiple threads failing to see that the motive of laughters are the people that have such desperate acts and not the ones that are the aim of such hate.

It is indeed interesting however it's not 100% accurate since multiple classes still suffer from multiple bugs and even some weapons are still broken. With this said the graphic mentioned by you can't be taken as 100% accurate thanks to those implications.
    Edited: August 27, 2016

8. No, i clearly don't think that YOU are best. Why would i even think this way about someone who can only talk mostly and nothing aside from that? Just said what i have heard coming from your mouth :S

You can call someone "Best" if he can bring togheter both tunneling the tactics and perfect dps, in the end this game is pretty much bout it, but whatever keep talking.
    I'm guessing reading comprehension is hard to come by these days.

I never said I was good. I could not care less on that point. But I get it. You're upset that some people look up to me and refer to me as "best". The point here that you're missing is that you're applying projections of others, or even yourself, to me. That's not my problem. You think I suck? Ok, great, good for you.

9. Ive been reading topics about dps and ele shamans and see that most players claim that theyre not so good. Are ele shamans really outdpsed by same gear and skill players that badly?

10. Ive been reading topics about dps and ele shamans and see that most players claim that theyre not so good. Are ele shamans really outdpsed by same gear and skill players that badly?
    yes. ele has one of the lowest damage in wotlk. enh has abit higher, but still pretty low.
    Usually people take resto shamans, its sometimes hard to get into 10man raid with ele/enh, since there are better options, but 25man sometimes have 1-2 of those.

11. Ive been reading topics about dps and ele shamans and see that most players claim that theyre not so good. Are ele shamans really outdpsed by same gear and skill players that badly?
    Most don't even have Correct Talents, going for reduce mana cost when you never ****ing oom, Want a Tip? Drop 5/5 in Convection and pick up 3/3 Elemental Devastation 3/5 Flurry, macro auto-attack to lightning bolt sit beside the boss gg free dps increase at a loss of absolutely nothing.

12. Most don't even have Correct Talents, going for reduce mana cost when you never ****ing oom, Want a Tip? Drop 5/5 in Convection and pick up 3/3 Elemental Devastation 3/5 Flurry, macro auto-attack to lightning bolt sit beside the boss gg free dps increase at a loss of absolutely nothing.
    Sounds not so optimal for being ranged dps, but should add thousand or two of dps.

By the way which classes do best dps with pre-icc gear (full fos, pos, eot gear ~5k gs)

13. Sounds not so optimal for being ranged dps, but should add thousand or two of dps.

By the way which classes do best dps with pre-icc gear (full fos, pos, eot gear ~5k gs)
    It's not a case of what class's do best since alot of class's have specific Strengths and Weakness's depending on the actual boss fight, comps also vary the dps.
    Example melee having haste buffs but casters not having crit buffs ect alot of variables.

First ... 345