1. Discuss: Best PvE DPS at the moment

I've asked many players and checked alot of forums about this thing. I'm about to start leveling a dps (I was a tank all my life) and I need some advices. Maybe some of you will enlighten me, I don't mind range/melee, it doesn't matter.
    Many are telling me that hunter is the best atm, some are bidding on mage or warrior. Can I get your opinion here?
    Thanks!

2. It depends with every fight, but you can't fail with mage/hunter - they are easy af and good in PvP segment aswell.

3. In high end gear:
    Ttw mages decimate the living **** out of the charts as far as most single target boss encounters go, unless gimmicks come into the matter that either hamper them severely, or simply play better to other class' strengths.

Great players will also get amazing results out of Fury Warriors, Marksmanship Hunters, and a few other specs like Unholy DK's and Combat Rogues will also do excellent if played well.

4. Great players will also get amazing results out of Fury Warriors, Marksmanship Hunters
    Really? Two classes that require a faceroll awareness to sustain a high damage value? Great players my ***.

Every single class can sustain a decent ammount of damage if "decently" played. The maximum outputs in order to achieve the top of the charts require a little bit of more awareness. But stating that you require to be a great player to bring amazing results is quite funny; Any potato can deliver a good result with the right macros.
    Edited: August 17, 2016

5. Originally Posted by OpEdd
    I've asked many players and checked alot of forums about this thing. I'm about to start leveling a dps (I was a tank all my life) and I need some advices. Maybe some of you will enlighten me, I don't mind range/melee, it doesn't matter.
    Many are telling me that hunter is the best atm, some are bidding on mage or warrior. Can I get your opinion here?
    Thanks!
    Hunter is a great pick mate easy to play, easy to gear its not that bad in pvp also.
    The way server is at the moment at single target and/or few switches i don`t think anything can be even close to a good player with geared TTW mage.
    Other classes can show amazing dps results also but in order to do it, you really need to be good geared and experience with them. DPS for them don`t come that easy like for hunters, mages and warriors.

Really? Two classes that require a faceroll awareness to sustain a high damage value? Great players my ***.

Every single class can sustain a decent amount of damage if "decently" played. The maximum outputs in order to achieve the top of the charts require a little bit of more awareness. But stating that you require to be a great player to bring amazing results is quite funny; Any potato can deliver a good result with the right macros.
    There are classes that cant even burst that high, compere to other that can sustain that dps. I`m wondering how much is a good dps for you? Because from your statement i get that in your guild raids dps is amazing and you guys are almost with same numbers or you didn`t play after the new core.

6. There are classes that cant even burst that high, compere to other that can sustain that dps. I`m wondering how much is a good dps for you? Because from your statement i get that in your guild raids dps is amazing and you guys are almost with same numbers or you didn`t play after the new core.
    Considering that the people that I play with are able to sustain their damage as a 18k minimum (they're all BiS or near BiS) I don't understand what's the issue here.

7. Considering that the people that I play with are able to sustain their damage as a 18k minimum (they're all BiS or near BiS) I don't know what's the issue here.
    Can you link me video on some boss with that numbers mate, seems like i`m out of date when your guild mates are at minimum 18k, even DBS will do the job.
    Who is that OP guild ?
    ty

8. Not OP at all, especially when one of the people he's talking about is a clicker who is missing 3 fingers. I can confirm that DPS standing, if that means anything to you.

9. Not OP at all, especially when one of the people he's talking about is a clicker who is missing 3 fingers. I can confirm that DPS standing, if that means anything to you.
    Also considering that he uses a one button macro on a class that was refered as hum...;

Great players will also get amazing results out of Fury Warriors, Marksmanship Hunters.
    Great players - Great players with a one button macro. Spare me the bull**** when someone is actually able to race BiS hunters with a one button macro. If the new core made the game that complex to you, you should not try to argue values.

Can you link me video on some boss with that numbers mate, seems like i`m out of date when your guild mates are at minimum 18k, even DBS will do the job.
    I'm sorry but I don't usually do videos. You can ask my guild mates for screenshots though.

10. seems like i`m out of date when your guild mates are at minimum 18k

No, just find better players.

11. My 5.8 Combat Rogue no 4set or arp cap Can Burst 24k and sustain 14-16k for the majority of boss fights.

12. I see no guild name, no single video sound totally right. If your guild is Darkness where you guys post for recruitment and stuff according web site there is no progress on 25hc raids or any video of your raids. Im confused?!

13. The guild he was referring to was Triumph.

14. I see no guild name, no single video sound totally right. If your guild is Darkness where you guys post for recruitment and stuff according web site there is no progress on 25hc raids or any video of your raids. Im confused?!
    Do you really assume that I'm going to bother to post a video? I don't need to proof my points; My toons do it for me.

15. Mages, wars, ferals, combat/muti rogues, unholy/frost dks will all do good. Now depending on the fight and your own personal luck you may see a mages dps plumet downwards (sindragosa giving you consecutive unchaineds comes to mind). It's like that for the rest of em as well.

123 ... Last