1. There's this amazing class! Which keeps the dps in the high numbers on every boss if you became a master! Regardless of which core,patch or whichaver update, a skilled frost DK will dominate anyone
    PS: Sup pedal ,

2. I really apreciate your responses

3. Highest single target dps in BiS gear are Fury Warr, TTW Mage and MM Hunter with Warr dealing the highest average dmg.
    Highest aoe dps deals TTW Mage with Flamestrike spamming.

4. There's this amazing class! Which keeps the dps in the high numbers on every boss if you became a master! Regardless of which core,patch or whichaver update, a skilled frost DK will dominate anyone
    PS: Sup pedal ,
    LOL, skill for PvE...

5. LOL, skill for PvE...
    The only people to say such BS are pvpers who haven't done much in the PvE scene. Anyone who's raided end-game PvE content or played at high rated arenas knows it.

6. Being in a guild where we usually have 7-10 people on 20k+ dps on DBS HC I can tell you that - Unholy DKs, Fury Warriors, Both FFB(?) and TTW Mages, Combat Rogues and MM Hunters do amazing.

The only really weak DPS class on 3.3.5 is shaman. Both elemental and enhancement just can't compare with other classes.

The important thing is that you enjoy the class you play, it will push you to learn it as much as possible. Every class (except shaman) can pull great dps. Perhaps you're not gonna be in that #1 dps race as a shadow priest or a demo warlock, but you'll still do great dps while providing support for your raid.

HF

7. But unless you have a demo warlock (preferebly BiS since the better demo the more sp everyone gets) Those mages aint gonna top dps.
    So someone has to do the job, be loved by the raid instead of loving the recount.

8. Really? Two classes that require a faceroll awareness to sustain a high damage value? Great players my ***.

Every single class can sustain a decent ammount of damage if "decently" played. The maximum outputs in order to achieve the top of the charts require a little bit of more awareness. But stating that you require to be a great player to bring amazing results is quite funny; Any potato can deliver a good result with the right macros.
    What do you mean? Fury requires a lot of skill! I mean, we have 4 buttons... Wait, let's count the bursting cooldowns too... 6... Wait, I forgot Heroic Throw... and the Rend macro.... Well, at least we have got to keep an eye on our rage bar to do a proper stancedance (even if a bis gear it's always filled)....

9. Please dont forget about AFF locks !!!! In my opinion the best rdps out there .

10. What do you mean? Fury requires a lot of skill! I mean, we have 4 buttons... Wait, let's count the bursting cooldowns too... 6... Wait, I forgot Heroic Throw... and the Rend macro.... Well, at least we have got to keep an eye on our rage bar to do a proper stancedance (even if a bis gear it's always filled)....
    Still one easy class to master and even easier to bring a decent damage output to the table. I guess I should say that I play one and I'm yet to find a thing that's difficult about this class.

11. Aren't rogues good?, i'm curious to know since i used to pve as a rogue and always top dpsin', can't tell the state of them nowadays...

12. Aren't rogues good?, i'm curious to know since i used to pve as a rogue and always top dpsin', can't tell the state of them nowadays...
    Yes. Rogues are very good.

13. The only people to say such BS are pvpers who haven't done much in the PvE scene. Anyone who's raided end-game PvE content or played at high rated arenas knows it.
    Are you kidding me? You have an addon that tells you exactly what to do at all times and the same encounter every single week (for the last 6 years). Anyone who still does pve should be able to do these raids with their eyes closed at this point. The only reason it's hard for most people who only do pve, is because they are clickers and can't move and cast spells at the same time properly.

Anyway, OP, go with fury warrior. I have played warrior since I started playing WoW. It is easy to learn and fun to play.

14. Are you kidding me? You have an addon that tells you exactly what to do at all times and the same encounter every single week (for the last 6 years).
    That awkward moment when most scrubs in PvP can be treated the same way.

15. That awkward moment when most scrubs in PvP can be treated the same way.
    You mean that awkward moment when BG's have been out longer than the PvE content, yet people still don't seem to understand general concepts such as:

* don't fight in middle
    * hold 3 bases
    * coordinating attack efforts against bunkers
    * how to deal with zerg groups in AB and EoTS
    * how to deal with multi-boxers

Obviously there's a lot more that could be added to this list but I think I've made the point. PvE content may be old, but many of the BGs with the same tactics are even older.
    Edited: August 25, 2016

First 1234 ... Last