1. Character trade

Sorry if this has been discussed over, but something has to be done with the minimum coin requirement...
    I'm not saying that there shouldn't be a limit but pricing a bis character at 300+ and a 4.5k gs at 180 is something noone would buy. For those looking to get rid of a character/get quick coins, it'd be a lifesaver if the prices were lower or that we could trade in the character to Warmane ( so to speak ) for like 50% price or whatever.

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=338884
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=338442
    The trade system is a legal way of buying/selling characters so that people wouldn't have illegal ones only. However, the system is not meant to encourage it in any way. Also, lowering it might make it more abusable.

3. I've seen people sell full bis characters ( whole account ) for like 30 coins, or wanting to trade character for character which they think is approved by Warmane... Most people are avoiding character trade entirely because they want a fully geared character under 500usd :/
    I get what you're saying, but just a minor tweak to price calculations would get more people to actually buy them.

4. If they announce buying/selling characters outside warmane char trade you should report them.

5. Death but his point is that the system is still useless and is failing on its main purpouse wich is to lower ilegal account and char trading... My problem is that u gave me coins after moltdown and silly me i spend them all on mop server hoping it will be a good one, before u made working wotlk servers. Ill happily trade all my 6 chars there, currently valued by molten on 200+c each for 100c for all of them. I just dont need them... The system should be appealing so that people avoid illegal trading and also wich is more important, so that ppl dont get bored and continue playing.

U could for exam if a char cost 300c to fully gear it, sell it on 150. Buyer will have to donate 150c to buy it and seller will have to donate 150c to make a new bis char so u will still get 300c and u made more ppl happy.

Its a lot easier getting few money from a lot of ppl than a lot of money from few ppl its a best business model.

6. Again, Warmane char trade system is by NO MEANS supposed to encourage you to char trade. If you want to do it legally, do it here and with highered prices. If you want to do it illegally, get reported and then banned. Whichever you prefer.

7. I have another idea that would accomplish ur main goals and would make everybody happy...

As it is atm the system charges u a small fee for the trade, lets say my dk 5.8 gs is worth 300coins wich makes no sense, but anyway the fee is like 30coins... It would be great if u gave us the option to actually trade the char for those 30 coins, how is this good? Here r the reasons:

Many would say that 30coins is nothing, but thats actually the point, its something, its better than nothing and its legal. I can maybe buy a max lvl token for a new char, or a weapon, whatever. It would give me a small advantage over other ppl.and hey if u dont wanna do it u dont have to.

Theres absolutlely no way of exploiding this, why? Because getting a char to 5.8 takes a long time and all that time just for 30coins makes no sense. Somebody said on another post, dude guilds would just lvl a char to sell it. Yeah to get to 5.8 u need to take him through icc, wich is once a week, through dungeons, getting frost, omg is just too much work for 30c is not practical.

The system atm is actually making ilegal trading a LOT easier, if u wanna know how send me a private, but u just need a lil thinking to figure it out. Its doing the oposite of what its supouse to do. With my idea u would eliminate the need of people talking to each other and if they do they will be like, hey i will give u 50$ for ur char and seller would preffer to get 40coins in a safe legal way rather than risking his account for 10$ so the buyer will have to pay more, prices of ilegal tradings will go up and ppl will eventually prefer to just spend those 50$ in warmane and buy a few things for a char. So not only u decrease ilegal trading this way, u will also get more donations

This will also be a great way to flush all those unused, posible future ilegally traded chars from the server. Lets say a guy with 5 bis toons,bored of the game, if he sells all of them he gets enough coins to maybe make a semi bis new char, so he gets excited about playing again and most likely will donate again, even if it is just to be able to trade those toons and skip queue, still, more money for u, less ilegal trading. This way the store will be the only way to buy gear so again, more donations

A lot of old players will return to try a new server, class, faction,etc. More ppl, more money, more fun overall.

Just pls think about it, dont treat ur community as if we were ur enemy, we all want the same, a better server, that u make more money so u can make it even better so that even more ppl will come and we could all have fun.

8. For the millionth time: no.
    The costs are based on our Marketplace prices. If you have 300 coins worth in items, you aren't going to ever get to sell that character for 30, making it so no one would ever use our Marketplace again when they can get stuff for 1/10th of the price. The system was created and provided as an option for people to try selling their characters to other players. There has never been any guarantee or hint of it that you would be assured to sell characters. If you dislike the system, you are free to not use it. We had no obligation to even provide such service, yet we did, in a way that doesn't ruins our own Marketplace, and that's how it will remain. Keep in mind, in the end of the day, every character is Warmane's property, so any "it's my character, I decide how much I want to sell it for" argument is invalid before conception.

9. U clearly did not read my reply well, i never said i wanted to sell a char for 30 coins that would ofc ruin the marketplace, my idea was that u dont actually sell ur char to another player but instead u trade it to warmane for those 30 coins or less, its an insignificant amount and if u read it all, the price will be based on the current fee u r aplying to trades so it wouldnt even be our price, as u clearly stated so nicely that all chars are ur property, well cool, u set the price, that was in my reply anyway.

Pls before just replying "for a millionth time no", wich btw means a million of people have complained about this and u just choose to say no without even reading our ideas well...read my thought, its beneficial for all. Dont be rude to the players, no players no "property"
    Why would we be interested in "buying what's ours"? Why would we be interested in injecting coins into the economy from nowhere? You say I didn't read your reply, but did you read mine? Why do you think that when I say "no" it didn't apply to what you said, when it was a reply to you? You aren't the first to have the idea that we should be interested in "buying" characters, nor the first to be told no. And lastly, don't confused "reading a 'no' you didn't like" with "rudeness."

10. Im sorry, i didnt explained myself well there... U wont actually sell ur char to another player for those 30 coins. U will trade it to warmane for 30c and u can just delete it. This way u can avoid people having to talk to each other, taking out gear and other ways to miss use the current systems... All the positive things this change can bring to the server are on my previous reply... You gotta admit you have taken so negative feedback from this new system, all some of us are trying to do is helping u make in it better.

Also the price will still be fixed by the website, so it wont be our price, with an amount similar to the current trade fee ure charging. So yeah for a char with a total worth of 300c on items u will give me 30c and char will be deleted thus avoiding ilegal trading.

11. Again, all the positive things that this can bring to the server are listed on my first reply. Also, i dont think injecting 30c into an economy is really a big deal, u dont need coins so theres really not a "coin" economy. U need real money, i alrdy stated how this can bring more real money in several ways and can help u control ilegal trading

12. I want to get rid of all my crappy frostwolf chars but 280 coins for contender... rlly rather sell for 10 coins

13. When you calculate tge price of your stuff on marketplace (coin shop) you get same amount as you would get by selling a char on tradr. Only thing different is that character on trade comes with mounts+achievemnts+tittles+rep and NONE of that is added to the price.
    Prices are more than fair its just they are high due to item level calculation from the marketplace

14. I'm just wondering... has anyone in this server ever bought an character via warmane trade system???? I think not... my advice is to make available u'r own character trading with other player character... and server takes fee from both like 20 coins for example.

15. I'm just wondering... has anyone in this server ever bought an character via warmane trade system???? I think not... my advice is to make available u'r own character trading with other player character... and server takes fee from both like 20 coins for example.
    Ive sold 5 characters lol

12 Last