1. Class counters - Fmage, Spriest, Dpriest, Dwarlock, Awarlock

What are the class counters for:
    Frost Mage
    Affliction Warlock
    Destruction Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Diacipline Priest

What would be win % against each counter?

2. Frost mage < hunter 80%
    Affli lock < uDK 60% enh sham 60%
    Destru lock < feral 60%
    SP < uDK 90% feral 80%
    Disc < war 70%

3. Huntard.
    Every class with http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=5634 in the inventory
    Affliction Warlock
    Feral, uDK, sub rogue, nelf huntard
    Destruction Warlock
    uDK, sub rogue
    uDk, feral
    Edited: August 18, 2016

4. Thanks for the responses guys. Never knew feral was such a pain for these classes. Also seems like warlock have the lowest counters. Nearly 50/50

Any more counter opinions?
    Edited: August 18, 2016

5. Who is counter for elemental shamans and wich race is best ? for PVP.

6. Who is counter for elemental shamans and wich race is best ? for PVP.
    Warlocks are counter for shamans. Humans best race for pvp.

7. Warlocks are counter for shamans. Humans best race for pvp.
    The question is which of the shamam races between troll, tauren and orc is better for PvP, not overall.
    And yeah warlocks are the worst nightmare I'd say, and a uDK if it's well played

8. Warlocks are counter for shamans. Humans best race for pvp.
    Well, i meant wich shaman race is best for pvp :>

9. I suppose that all three races for Shaman PvP are quite viable in my opinion. They are very situational, both orc and troll having a boost on their dps, spell power and haste, stun reduction vs anti snare, respectively, while tauren can actually be tricky to others when warstomp is used in a good moment, giving a high probability on landing a free cast (dps, heal or cc). That being said, I don't think that there are any considerable sources which makes a race remarkably better than the others. In the end, I guess it will depend on who do you fight against, or even on your playstyle.

10. Combat rogues rape sub rogues ez
    Edited: August 19, 2016

11. Can I get more opinions on the thread topic? Thanks for the shaman info though

12. Frost mage - hunters or if you bg/duel without rules - people with free action potion.
    Affl - no real counter
    Destruction - affl,feral,uhdk,enh sham
    Spriest - affl,uhdks,ferals,enh sham
    These have the tools to counter/kill before they kill you, if your gear is equal or a bit lower.Keep in mind it all comes down to how well you know your class,the class that you're facing and how much practice you've had (and some require much more practice than others).

13. Affl - no real counter
    I hope you are joking here. BM hunters are one of the counter classes for aff warlocks and there are others. They will rofl stomp on all 3 warlock specs.

123 ... Last