1. Dude, the idea of full avoidance as a DK inside ICC is so far removed from the realm of possibility it reflects a lot of inexperience to have even put forward the idea as a serious talking point. Lich King doesn't just round up your avoidance to the nearest hundred.

It's as Riko said above, you'd just end up gutting your toon's practical application in pursuit of a goofy and unreachable goal.

2. Thanks for a very useful guide, while i see there are still people checking the guide out, does anyone maybe have the unholy bis list which i should generally focus on. From my perspective i think the best is 4pt10 + leggings for armor, armor neck, armor cloak, bracers from lm, wep like glorenz/crypt, eof belt for armor, boots like either halion or the expertise one, ashen band + armor ring from valy, pts and sindra fang. That's what i think but if there's anyone who could tell me im right or wrong i would be grateful. And atm im gemming def+stam in yellow, dodge+stam in red and stam in blue if the gem bonus is 6+ stam. Should i continue like that or do something else. Thanks in advance.

3. And atm im gemming def+stam in yellow, dodge+stam in red and stam in blue if the gem bonus is 6+ stam.
    Don't go for bonuses unless you can get 9+ stamina with a single mixed gem.

4. Don't go for bonuses unless you can get 9+ stamina with a single mixed gem.
    Mhm, ty very much. Is the gear im thinkin of correct, to know whether i should or not craft leggings?

5. Mhm, ty very much. Is the gear im thinkin of correct, to know whether i should or not craft leggings?
    I would always recommend the armor variant over the non-armor one but I imagine for Unholy the gap is much closer as it is a spec that values avoidance slightly more than other tanks.

6. Does unholy tank threat come from dots or direct dmg?

7. Does unholy tank threat come from dots or direct dmg?
    It comes from the same place as every other spec: Icy Touch.

8. I'm very interested in rolling this. How viable would this be while leveling?

9. I'm very interested in rolling this. How viable would this be while leveling?
    Good enough. For leveling it doesnt really matter what talents you tank in as long as you have frost presence up. Unholy will be pretty good for questing as well, doing a good amount of aoe damage.

10. Good enough. For leveling it doesnt really matter what talents you tank in as long as you have frost presence up. Unholy will be pretty good for questing as well, doing a good amount of aoe damage.
    Awesome. So far it's been fun but in dungeons I feel a bit 'slow' -- Namely I feel like I am just autoattacking after spreading diseases (holding blood runes in case of accidents with larger pulls). Maybe I'm just not managing it correctly? Also I feel very squishy :[ (level 61 with full heirlooms)

11. Heirlooms don't cover all slots, and the TBC dungeons are tough pickles anyway.
    As for holding blood runes, are you talented into Rune Tap? That's the only possible reason I can think of holding onto the runes for, unless you're wanting to use Pestilence, Blood Boil or D&D to pick up mobs. In which case, Icy Touch does a fine job of that as well for single targets.
    Once you get Reaping, that'll allow you to do more things with your blood runes.

12. If i start leveling a DK can I use this build all along? How is it when starting in dungeons on lvl 80?
    I'm debating between this and a paladin
    Edited: March 17, 2019

13. Yes, you can. Its area-threat is great for dungeons.

14. Well, apart from getting flamed in every dungeon that i'm ****** tanking at Unholy, the build is quite nice!
    I'm now lvl 80 and getting slowly geared. The one thing i don't know - is the hybrid build better when this early on? Or i should stick with the regular full unholy build?

P.S. should i always use Frost Pres. or should i swap to unholy? I'm using unholy while running around doing quests and stuff
    Edited: April 14, 2019

First ... 2345 Last