1. Av , av , av ...

Why is so much AV-s all day ... didnt got any other bg for last 3 days .. got bored of damn AV's, please change something , is boring to play AV all **** day ....

2. Why is so much AV-s all day ... didnt got any other bg for last 3 days .. got bored of damn AV's, please change something , is boring to play AV all **** day ....
    Yeah, they said months ago that they fixed this problem, but it doesn't seem like they did...still if you do 40 bgs, 36 of them will be AV.

3. I remeber AV being much fun as a rogue , burning the enemy towers etc lol .

4. I have been doing bg's and I don't get AV all the time. It seems fixed to me. I get all the bg's the same amount more or less.

5. Good to You ... i am rly bored with all day AV's :( Hope they fix it soon ...

6. AV is good to counter the afk honour farming in the smaller bgs , now that I think of it . It's better this way .

7. Good to You ... i am rly bored with all day AV's :( Hope they fix it soon ...
    It was fixed already, around 1 month after merge. Yeah before that there were only AV popping, then I did lots of 15 man bgs afterwards. I guess you're just unlucky.

8. AV is the longest most boring damn bg. i rarely que for a bg but if it's av i instantly leave, major waste of time.

9. If AOE(including skillstorm) was disabled in PvP it wouldn't be that bad.

10. It was fixed already, around 1 month after merge. Yeah before that there were only AV popping, then I did lots of 15 man bgs afterwards. I guess you're just unlucky.
    Probably :( I play mostly in the evening , and 90% i got AV :(

11. Probably :( I play mostly in the evening , and 90% i got AV :(
    I bet those numbers arent real. I play on alliance and i mostly que solo, it is true AV is the most common bg i got into, but if counting percenages, its does not go over 30%.
    If you have different experiance, prove it by posting screenshot of bg statistic's.
    Otherwise stop making posts with false information.

12. If AOE(including skillstorm) was disabled in PvP it wouldn't be that bad.
    DISMANTLE gg

13. I bet those numbers arent real. I play on alliance and i mostly que solo, it is true AV is the most common bg i got into, but if counting percenages, its does not go over 30%.
    If you have different experiance, prove it by posting screenshot of bg statistic's.
    Otherwise stop making posts with false information.
    How would bg statistics help? Mine tells me I've only ever done 11 bgs, won 30, only done 2 AVs and won 8 AVs...those statistics aren't even close to accurate.

14. How would bg statistics help? Mine tells me I've only ever done 11 bgs, won 30, only done 2 AVs and won 8 AVs...those statistics aren't even close to accurate.
    Its all fine for me, i did 112 AVs and won 94.:o
    Maybe you dont read too well? Maybe you could post a screenshot?

P.S you can post your char name, armory does show statistics
    Edited: August 19, 2016

15. AV is so easy to win, sometimes I win two times in one bg just because it's so easy

http://i.imgur.com/40lqnWf.png

12 Last