1. World PvP in Stormwind <FATALITY> / <Chemical> / <The Crew>

Here is a short clip of the raid we did earlier, it was quite fun, for sure more fun than regular bgs on this server to say the least.

Big thanks to <Chemical> & <The Crew> for forming a counter raid and giving us some great pvp action, and to the holy priests that kept healing the king 30+ mil each time ... fuk u

also special shoutout to Phoenix for the extra fire power / heals during the end of the raid and Bolster for recording!

Edited: August 17, 2016

2. nicely congratulations. With this alliance that they have no guild PvP ... Anyway, you can see it after every BG, it can issue a vacation or too many children on the side ally

3. nicely congratulations. With this alliance that they have no guild PvP ... Anyway, you can see it after every BG, it can issue a vacation or too many children on the side ally
    We done stormwind raid dude just tdot forget to give you the next part lol

4. Here is a short clip of the raid we did earlier, it was quite fun, for sure more fun than regular bgs on this server to say the least.

Big thanks to <Chemical> & <The Crew> for forming a counter raid and giving us some great pvp action, and to the holy priests that kept healing the king 30+ mil each time ... fuk u

also special shoutout to Phoenix for the extra fire power / heals during the end of the raid and Bolster for recording!

All graphics set to lowest in Cataclysm.. He must have ran WoW on potato..
    Video quality sux, barely anything is visible. Should've given someone else to record instead

5. All graphics set to lowest in Cataclysm.. He must have ran WoW on potato..
    Video quality sux, barely anything is visible. Should've given someone else to record instead
    He likely lost a lot of quality in his video editing software.

6. All graphics set to lowest in Cataclysm.. He must have ran WoW on potato..
    I don't play wow on a potato. And by the way, there is almost no difference between low and high quality. I can record in 1080p but it would give even more lag. And you don't want to watch a 1 hour long fight do you? That's why I put it together in 5 minutes.

7. Really nice event, gave me chills at the end. Hopefully you'll do more stuff like this in future :)
    Edited: August 18, 2016

8. I don't play wow on a potato.
    I can record in 1080p but it would give even more lag.
    And by the way, there is almost no difference between low and high quality.
    You don't play on potato, but you recorded (and played) at 1600x900, all on lowest possible and still dropped tons of frames and stuff. Like if your PC cant handle 30 people on all lowest settings, you can't say its not "potato" xD.
    P.C. there is indeed huge difference between low and ultra, maybe you don't know because you never couldve tried it.
    P.P.C. maybe you should have invested in some better GPU instead of buying Hearts of the Aspects to show off with it