1. Is Icecrown dominated by Alliance?

Every single popular contested zone is just outnumbered with Alliance. Tanaris, STV, Sholazar, Icecrown, etc are all disgustingly riddled with hordes of Alliance. Questing in these zones and many others are nearly impossible. The low level zones especially because geared 80s seem to love camping them.

The Population tracker on the website says it's 50/50, but I find that incredibly hard to believe.

2. when i leveled up my ally chat i had the same amount of hordes camping my ***. But i must say as druid or rogue you can bypass many ganks with stealth

3. Again, players choosing the worst zones to quest again and again. I don't understand what's this tendency to be honest.
    For your information, there are more zones other than Stv and Tanaris to go lvl up 35+/40+, very easy leveling, especially with fast rates. Same goes to 75-80. Find out by yourself.
    To answer your question, not really. Both sides have their bad days when it comes to gankers fifty fifty like.

4. Again, players choosing the worst zones to quest again and again. I don't understand what's this tendency to be honest.
    For your information, there are more zones other than Stv and Tanaris to go lvl up 35+/40+, especially with fast rates. Same goes to 75-80. Find out by yourself.
    To answer your question, not really. Both sides have their bad days when it comes to gankers fifty fifty like.
    I wasn't complaining about leveling, I know there are other zones hence why I said "Popular contested zones." But, thank you for your input.

5. Every single popular contested zone is just outnumbered with Alliance. Tanaris, STV, Sholazar, Icecrown, etc are all disgustingly riddled with hordes of Alliance. Questing in these zones and many others are nearly impossible. The low level zones especially because geared 80s seem to love camping them.

The Population tracker on the website says it's 50/50, but I find that incredibly hard to believe.
    Yep it is .

6. There's a serious problem with alliance on this server... I keep getting ganked by 80's in storm peaks there are like a constant 20 to 30 alliance here... I can't lvl to 80 like this! xD All you alliance dickheads can eat my ****.

7. There's a serious problem with alliance on this server... I keep getting ganked by 80's in storm peaks there are like a constant 20 to 30 alliance here... I can't lvl to 80 like this! xD All you alliance dickheads can eat my ****.
    both sides do this. just seems like ali does it more because they're the only ones that can kill you. play an ali toon and you'll say horde do it more often.

8. There's a serious problem with alliance on this server... I keep getting ganked by 80's in storm peaks.
    If you are leveling in storm peaks, means you're at least lvl 77 which as far as I know you give honor points, so I don't see any problem in here at all. Everything normal on a PvP server.

9. both sides do this. just seems like ali does it more because they're the only ones that can kill you. play an ali toon and you'll say horde do it more often.
    exactly this. both factions do this.
    i lvled arround 60 characters(some are horde some are ally) within last 3 years. both factions like to gank lowbies, but someow horde feels to be more friendly to opposing faction than alliance, maybe its becouse alliance players do more pvp, and horde has bigger pve community.

10. The grass is always greener on the other side.

11. i only play horde cause well f alliance. anyways, i gank lowbie ally's sometimes. only cause it's payback for when i got ganked trying to level up my characters. so sometimes i go to different zones to gank. but i noticed a lot have level 80 alts they have logged off in area in case of being ganked. so they log in and try to kill me to drive me off. sometimes they can kill me sometimes they can't. but regardless if they can or not, i don't always give up. my point with all this is, it is about equal for the amount of ganking. i know plenty of horde that trolls lowbies. and ally does not dominate the entire world. there is a lot of horde that goes in and takes over certain area's. my guild does world pvp and we will go in and take over stv or go into sw and mess with ally's there. just saying if you are new and worried about gankers, it will happen, but be persistent and find out where hordes are gathered. chances are there are some high levels in your area and if they see you getting ganked they probably will rush in to help you.