1. Forever stucked at 2 k rating

Hello...... could anyone tell me how do i become a better arena player?.....

I always lose because im making same and same mistakes over and over again......

it's frustrating and mentally..... hurting that i keep making same mistakes...... how the hell do i become better?!. I've watched plenty of Multi AT glad players and copied their style of play, i would say im somewhere between a neilyo,marmx,kamiky player..... but still no matter what i just can't get over 2k rating.... everytime we breached 2k rating.. we meet some crazy godlike skilled, warrior, hpaladin... who just outplays me.....

I want to stop being a noob at arena i want to get to 3000 rating 1 day in my life.... it's been a dream since i was 12 age old, closes i gotten was as a hpaladin 2300 as hpaladin in 3s, doing the noob beastcleave back in wotlk retail days.

i've watched thousand hours of pvp movies, i just don't know how to reach higher in 2s and it is ****ing frustrating....

Pardon me... but this is mentally something that acks my mind.... i que and que and que... even if we lose i keep queing till we find a way to beat em.... Some games they make mistakes... but if they don't it's always 100% lose vs dk+hpaladin or war+hpaladin that are highly skilled...

I just don't know how to become better..... any1 would like to coach me in arena?

2. Hello...... could anyone tell me how do i become a better arena player?.....

I always lose because im making same and same mistakes over and over again......

it's frustrating and mentally..... hurting that i keep making same mistakes...... how the hell do i become better?!. I've watched plenty of Multi AT glad players and copied their style of play, i would say im somewhere between a neilyo,marmx,kamiky player..... but still no matter what i just can't get over 2k rating.... everytime we breached 2k rating.. we meet some crazy godlike skilled, warrior, hpaladin... who just outplays me.....

I want to stop being a noob at arena i want to get to 3000 rating 1 day in my life.... it's been a dream since i was 12 age old, closes i gotten was as a hpaladin 2300 as hpaladin in 3s, doing the noob beastcleave back in wotlk retail days.

i've watched thousand hours of pvp movies, i just don't know how to reach higher in 2s and it is ****ing frustrating....

Pardon me... but this is mentally something that acks my mind.... i que and que and que... even if we lose i keep queing till we find a way to beat em.... Some games they make mistakes... but if they don't it's always 100% lose vs dk+hpaladin or war+hpaladin that are highly skilled...

I just don't know how to become better..... any1 would like to coach me in arena?
    FIrst of all, don't know if troll or not.
    But stop denying the truth. - If youre like marmx, neilyo etc. you obviously shouldn't be stuck on 2k. So accept that you're not that good (yet maybe) and prepare to learn and accept your mistakes. - Then change them.

- Get rid of bad habbits. (Could be a bad habit of prioritizing certain globals before others for example).
    - Positioning: One of the most important aspects of arena, is positioning. Study how better players with your role/class position themselfes against certain comps.
    - Don't try to do amazing things all the time like SWD blinds, scatters etc. - In my earlier experiences with playing priest, i noticed i was too caught up with trying to pull off these things, and thus removing my focus from being effecient in other parts of a match. I'm not saying, "don't swd stuff", im simply saying don't try to pull off these things you see on the movies that only show highlights from matches.
    - Try to expand your focus during a match. - Sometimes you can get too focused on one single thing that is going on or one single thing that can't happen, and you forget to notice other important things.
    - Replay the best players of your class/specc and notice how they spend their globals and how they react to any given situation. - Afterall, being succesfull in arena, depends on how you spend your time in a match. Also, how fast youre able to produce a correct response to an enemy action. You need to counter an action of your enemy team with a reaction. The better you do it, the more likely you are to pull off a win.
    - If you have problems with certain situations, define exactly what it is about that situation that makes you loose, and start approaching the situation differently.
    Most importantly, watch replays of your own losses, and watch for everything that led to your loss and what you could have done differently.

Don't really consider yourself the best, because then you will never improve.

Hope some of it makes sense to you.

-

3. I do understand the mechanics and theories.... but in the practices it's like im a total pleb against some players they have far better experienced and reaction time than me.... what can i do against that?. I want to become a better player.... But i wonder how... i do i do it?. I guess it's also the gear... cause most of the players we are meeting have full furious and we're at 4/5 Hateful. with just furious weapons and offpieces.

What i'm just assuming is that we're meeting to overgeared players..... But that can't be an excuse of itself... it should be possible beating.... Dk+hpaladin as spriest+rogue.... even if they outgear you.
    Edited: August 19, 2016

4. oh yeah i'm the rogue players not the shadow priest.