1. Would anyone be interested in buying stacks of cloths?

Faction: Horde

Hey guys, just out of curiosity, would anyone want to buy large quantities of cloth?

I'd sell them at stacks of 20 for less than AH, I'll have proper prices listed when people show interest. The only offer of price I can give now would be Linen Cloth, which sells for around 85g a stack, I'd be willing to sell them at... Say, 55g a stack?

If these prices seem wrong, please correct me!

Edit: It appears Silk goes for about 11g a piece, so I think 170g a stack is fair, since normal AH prices would be about 220.
    Edited: August 19, 2016 Reason: grammar

2. Hey guys, just out of curiosity, would anyone want to buy large quantities of cloth?

I'd sell them at stacks of 20 for less than AH, I'll have proper prices listed when people show interest. The only offer of price I can give now would be Linen Cloth, which sells for around 85g a stack, I'd be willing to sell them at... Say, 55g a stack?

If these prices seem wrong, please correct me!

Edit: It appears Silk goes for about 11g a piece, so I think 170g a stack is fair, since normal AH prices would be about 220.

Horde or alliance? Also are you selling all cloth? or just linen and silk?

3. Horde; I plan on selling all types as they come to them, this post was meant to see if anyone would be interested before I get to farming the mid-high game clothes.

4. Horde; I plan on selling all types as they come to them, this post was meant to see if anyone would be interested before I get to farming the mid-high game clothes.
    if you have silk or anything higher send C.O.D to tgodsavage, il take 3 stacks of each between silk - embersilk if you have that is

5. Are you talking about linen fabric right?
    These type of linen clothes i am talking about.
    https://magiclinen.com/linen-bedding/linen-sheets
    you talking about this right?

I am from kashmir and linen fabric is in rage at the moment.
    I know this post is quite old but if anyone still selling any type of linen cloth i would be interested to buy in bulk.