1. Current Active Guilds

Hello everyone !

I havent played in quite some time ( almost a year ), and i have been wondering if you guys on forums could list some of the best current guilds on both factions and specify them a little if you can. I hope that this thread will be able to help not only me, but also other new or returning players.

example:
    - frostwolf (H) - PVP - accept 500ilvl+ only, doing alot of premade bgs..
    - frostwolf (A) - PVE - min. 490ilvl, raid times 17stm

and so on..

- - - - - Thank you in advance! :D
    Edited: August 19, 2016

2. The server is dying , no point in doing that

3. The server is dying , no point in doing that
    they just released isle of thunder and goinn to release the raids and rdfs from first patch of wow till mop within two weeks. So yea.. server is dying Lol, if you say so

4. Hello everyone !

I havent played in quite some time ( almost a year ), and i have been wondering if you guys on forums could list some of the best current guilds on both factions and specify them a little if you can. I hope that this thread will be able to help not only me, but also other new or returning players.

example:
    - frostwolf (H) - PVP - accept 500ilvl+ only, doing alot of premade bgs..
    - frostwolf (A) - PVE - min. 490ilvl, raid times 17stm

and so on..

- - - - - Thank you in advance! :D

Currently some people is away from the game enjoying summer and hanging out. Yet stil there are active guilds

for PVE i suggest: 1- Vatican
    2- REVENGENCE
    both are hordes..

for PVP: there are many guilds for premades. my suggestion and the best i see at the time ( and this is just personal opnion not flaming or anything !!! )
    1- Stellar ( alliance) - more for rating in arena , good bgs but not all the day. they do alot of rated bgs annd they r good at it.
    2- Challenjour ( alliance ) alot of world pvp and fun premades they got also alot of 2.2k players, rated bgs aswell
    3- Thundercats ( horde ) premades world pvp and rated bgs
    4- Blacklisted ( horde ) premades and rated bgs
    5- Devsatation ( horde ) premades and rated bgs
    6- Underseige ( horde) premades and rated bgs
    this is only my opnion from what i saw. tho you can know more about them by speaking to their officers. ofc they got their events and the other stuff. you gotta contact them.
    the good part that is rated bg is active in this server
    Hope this helped you a bit
    Edited: August 19, 2016

5. Currently some people is away from the game enjoying summer and hanging out. Yet stil there are active guilds

for PVE i suggest: 1- Vatican
    2- REVENGENCE
    both are hordes..

for PVP: there are many guilds for premades. my suggestion and the best i see at the time ( and this is just personal opnion not flaming or anything !!! )
    1- Stellar ( alliance) - more for rating in arena , good bgs but not all the day. they do alot of rated bgs annd they r good at it.
    2- Challenjour ( alliance ) alot of world pvp and fun premades they got also alot of 2.2k players, rated bgs aswell
    3- Thundercats ( horde ) premades world pvp and rated bgs
    4- Blacklisted ( horde ) premades and rated bgs
    5- Devsatation ( horde ) premades and rated bgs
    6- Underseige ( horde) premades and rated bgs
    this is only my opnion from what i saw. tho you can know more about them by speaking to their officers. ofc they got their events and the other stuff. you gotta contact them.
    the good part that is rated bg is active in this server
    Hope this helped you a bit
    Challenjour..Challenjour.....this guys just started to rape hode in the shrine of the two moons lol....quest they are quite active open world pvp too :D

and thank you for your contribution :D

6. Raiding spots where people are mostly afk. U named 6 guilds that are "doing" rated battlegrounds.
    And none of this guilds is playing them. Stellar was playing, but there are no opponents to play against. So idk what are you talking about. If there max 5 rateds per month.