1. PvP Tournament on Neltharion

Hey guys, I never posted any video here so I don't know it this sub-forum is very active or not, but I would like to show you the video I recorded/edited of a PvP Tournament in Neltharion, last week. I would like some feedback and what I did great and what I didn't do great because I would like to improve myself. I feel like this video could be better but I don't know how so you probably have the possibility to help me :)

Thanks!

2. il give you some feedback

WHO CARES? Def nobody :)

3. il give you some feedback

Man wtf is this xD
    More feedback and maybe he will learn how to record fights :D

4. il give you some feedback

Always replying with some cancerous **** like this.. I care. Its good to see stuff happening and someone making some events instead of being a lil whiny ***** all day like yourself.
    Why bother commenting if you dont care? Or youre jelly because your IQ matches the room temperature in celsius so you cant even host a simple event?
    #TeachMeHow2FrostMage

5. Man wtf is this xD
    More feedback and maybe he will learn how to record fights :D
    Always replying with some cancerous **** like this.. I care. Its good to see stuff happening and someone making some events instead of being a lil whiny ***** all day like yourself.
    Why bother commenting if you dont care? Or youre jelly because your IQ matches the room temperature in celsius so you cant even host a simple event?
    #TeachMeHow2FrostMage

Thanks to both of you :) Sad to see that this sub-forum is quite inactive tho :/