1. Well, people tend to not respect rules due to fact that punishment is not really "harsh". I suggest suspensions to be longer, just saying.
    You ****in' wot m8?

2. Congratulations to our GM for scoring 100% on her evaluation as an *******!
    Wait. Skype me. What did I pass?

I'd like to take this moment to thank my mother, my brother, my family, my friends, and of course the dedicated members of Hail Satan. All of this would not be possible without the UNDYING (DAVE THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOU) Support of our community. <3 much love. xoxoxoxoxo

/target Justmarried
    /kiss

3. Wait. Skype me. What did I pass?

I'd like to take this moment to thank my mother, my brother, my family, my friends, and of course the dedicated members of Hail Satan. All of this would not be possible without the UNDYING (DAVE THIS IS DIRECTED AT YOU) Support of our community. <3 much love. xoxoxoxoxo

/target Justmarried
    /kiss
    We have a lot of support from people lately. It's great to know that people love us this much!

4. Justmarried...... you mean JUSTCARRIED?!~?!!?

5. I feel honored to be mention on this forum, my smourne is ready for you guys opened wildly.

6. I feel honored to be mention on this forum, my smourne is ready for you guys opened wildly.
    Time for you to convert to Satan.

7. Time for you to convert to Satan.
    I'm more satan than you could ever imagine, because of me you didn't get undying.

8. Hate is there to handle that hatred. I also brought Love to make sure everyone loves satan equally.

9. Feels like i'm reliving high school all over again.

10. Remember, remember the 25th of September.

Get ready kids, we're back.

11. Remember, remember the 25th of September.

Get ready kids, we're back.
    They're back...

12. And on the 10th day, they rose again

First ... 31112131415 ... Last