1. This aint no guild. Its just bunch of cringe arse ******s from Darkness doin usual stuff, having only fun they know about, forums and random ****in on forums.

2. This aint no guild. Its just bunch of cringe arse ******s from Darkness doin usual stuff, having only fun they know about, forums and random ****in on forums.
    Dude, you spilled the salt.

3. This aint no guild. Its just bunch of cringe arse ******s from Darkness doin usual stuff, having only fun they know about, forums and random ****in on forums.
    Hello sir,

I thank your concern about our guild. However I can also tell you that we're not just in the forums. We're with a record of a 100% win rate in premade BG's and we're yet to sweat in a single one of them. I'm also a Darkness member since I'm part of the council that sacrifices salty people to Satan himself. If you would like to be a volunteer for our daily sacrifice, please whisper any of the recruiters in-game.

Also I would like to advise you to take all that rage and use it to plant multiple trees. The world needs good actions and not raging randoms.

4. This aint no guild. Its just bunch of cringe arse ******s from Darkness doin usual stuff, having only fun they know about, forums and random ****in on forums.
    I mean, it could be worse. I could be joining a casual guild, expecting them to switch to heroic content just for me. And then go and get my account compromised and then banned because I filled out my account information on a fake coin selling website.

5. I mean, it could be worse. I could be joining a casual guild, expecting them to switch to heroic content just for me. And then go and get my account compromised and then banned because I filled out my account information on a fake coin selling website.
    kek'ed Hard i remember this tardlet LUL

6. I mean, it could be worse. I could be joining a casual guild, expecting them to switch to heroic content just for me. And then go and get my account compromised and then banned because I filled out my account information on a fake coin selling website.
    And have it unbaned cause Kaer is a gud guy and I wasnt the one clickin ****.

U guys keep havin "fun". Cringe gelada

7. And have it unbaned cause Kaer is a gud guy and I wasnt the one clickin ****.
    Does it really matter how it happened? You did something stupid either way.

8. This aint no guild. Its just bunch of cringe arse ******s from Darkness doin usual stuff, having only fun they know about, forums and random ****in on forums.

9. And have it unbaned cause Kaer is a gud guy and I wasnt the one clickin ****.

No one here cares about how butthurt you are and how many asses you had to lick to get your account unbanned. Shoosh.

10. And have it unbaned cause Kaer is a gud guy and I wasnt the one clickin ****.

So someone else "clicked" your account info into one of those sites. Nice.

p.s. If you don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'. Perhaps next time you won't be so dumb to take the bait (which is exactly what this thread is).

11. I mean, it could be worse. I could be joining a casual guild, expecting them to switch to heroic content just for me. And then go and get my account compromised and then banned because I filled out my account information on a fake coin selling website.
    holy savage..

pleas conside this to be a drunk bump

12. So someone else "clicked" your account info into one of those sites. Nice.

p.s. If you don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'. Perhaps next time you won't be so dumb to take the bait (which is exactly what this thread is).
    Doesnt matter bait or not ya'll still sad asf. Yes,someone else did log the web. A friend.
    Eventually ended up gettin 1200 USD and leavin Warmane.
    Sometimes at work login forums for the laughs this rotten community offers.

So yea thank you

13. recruiting all BiS pvp toons. If you aren't BiS then we will not accept you. Provide screenshots of smournes and val'anyrs here for validation.

14. recruiting all BiS pvp toons. If you aren't BiS then we will not accept you. Provide screenshots of smournes and val'anyrs here for validation.
    ^
    If you're a hunter, donate for a shadowmourne and keep it in your bags.
    If you're playing anything that can wield a mace, go donate for a valanyr. It has no class restriction.

15. ^
    If you're a hunter, donate for a shadowmourne and keep it in your bags.
    If you're playing anything that can wield a mace, go donate for a valanyr. It has no class restriction.
    Reason why I have a Valanyr and a Shadowmourne.

My Hunter has a Shadowmourne on his bags just to be an officer of this guild.

First 123412 ... Last