1. **** I miss all the fun things.
    It's ok. I'll make sure to gank you!

• Proper English
      Be Social
      Don't cause any kind of drama
      Have Shadowmourne or Val'anyr

Gotta love the kids who put together a guild to do battlegrounds, but end up sitting in Stormwind because no one likes them.

2. Gotta love the kids who put together a guild to do battlegrounds, but end up sitting in Stormwind because no one likes them.
    Please bare in mind that Tom is actually 11.

3. Gotta love the kids who put together a guild to do battlegrounds, but end up sitting in Stormwind because no one likes them.
    I would like to clear some stuff out here;

That point that I informed in the initial post should be clearified; What I demand to our members is to not make any sort of drama between their own guildies.

Also for your point about "kids who put together a guild to do battlegrouds", I would like to invite you to read my latest post in this thread and check that we've took over two Horde capital cities with a group of 11 players that was reduced to 6 in our final assault. We didn't get wiped - We devastated everything on the way. If you think you can do a better job here's my open invitation for you to show up and try to stop us - If you can't please make a donation for our Save a Tree foundation and shut the **** up.

EDIT: Rules were changed in order to clear up some mess.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

4. Please bare in mind that Tom is actually 11.

This is true.

5. It's ok. I'll make sure to gank you!
    How about not?
    You stay the **** away from me.

<3

6. How about not?
    You stay the **** away from me.

<3
    Then don't treat me like a training dummy, bebz. <3

7. I named my dick the truth because *****es can't handle it.

8. Hello gentlemnens and bois, I just downlodoaded the game and this are my first time playing the warcraft.
    I boughted the Training Sword on 7 gold in with Stormwind.
    See my point?
    The mailbox are bolcked by Hail Satan and not allowed me to pass, I did wonned the Training Sword just by 7 Gold .
    I was very dispaointed so I googled who is the way to report "Hail Satan" how you say it here. Just to find out this commuointy is very racist.
    So I tryeded to "Find other mailbox" see?
    Andyway I beatn't found other mailbox i think it server is bugged while downlodoing.
    Sciencreally,
    Pistachio.

9. Hello gentlemnens and bois, I just downlodoaded the game and this are my first time playing the warcraft.
    See my point?
    The mailbox are bolcked by Hail Satan and not allowed me to pass, I did wonned the Training Sword just by 7 Gold .
    I was very dispaointed so I googled who is the way to report "Hail Satan" how you say it here. Just to find out this commuointy is very racist.
    Andyway I beatn't found other mailbox i think it server is bugged while downlodoing.
    Sciencreally,
    Pistachio.
    Awww, you're cute. Whisper me in game, and I'll help you a bit. My name is Freyja. I'm usually AFK, but don't be shy, qtpie ;)

10. Hello gentlemnens and bois, I just downlodoaded the game and this are my first time playing the warcraft.
    See my point?
    Sciencreally,
    Pistachio.
    Hello,

Firstly I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for your post, and will now run through it with you.

The first problem I can see is that you've purchased a training sword, if you wish to get access to anything in World of Warcraft you must own Shadowmourne, Val'anyr or Warglaives. Even if you cannot wield any of those, they must still be in your bag. This is why we strictly enforce this rule, as if you cannot access a mailbox you probably fail at most other activities in the game.

Next up is your point on racism, which I respect that you have raised a concern with but I would like to ensure you that everyone outside of <Hail Satan> is a massive racist but upon entering this special guild your soul is cleansed as you make continuous sacrifices to the dark lord. This is why none of us are racist.

Onto your last point, your game hasn't been bugged while downloading. Please bare in mind that there are in fact only 3 mailboxes in the entire game (all located in the Stormwind Trade District) and unfortunately a lot of our guild are very busy people and have important deliveries to be addressing so you may have difficulties accessing them.

If you have any other concerns please feel free to whisper me in game @ Freyja.
    Edited: August 31, 2016

11. Hey, saw your Guild in action today, must say not really living up to the hype... Opened all 3 mailboxes. Work on your positioning a bit, maybe team up for Mailbox? It's a hard thing to solo, try Raid, might help.

12. Hello,

Firstly I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for your post, and will now run through it with you.

The first problem I can see is that you've purchased a training sword, if you wish to get access to anything in World of Warcraft you must own Shadowmourne, Val'anyr or Warglaives. Even if you cannot wield any of those, they must still be in your bag. This is why we strictly enforce this rule, as if you cannot access a mailbox you probably fail at most other activities in the game.

Next up is your point on racism, which I respect that you have raised a concern with but I would like to ensure you that everyone outside of <Hail Satan> is a massive racist but upon entering this special guild your soul is cleansed as you make continuous sacrifices to the dark lord. This is why none of us are racist.

Onto your last point, your game hasn't been bugged while downloading. Please bare in mind that there are in fact only 3 mailboxes in the entire game (all located in the Stormwind Trade District) and unfortunately a lot of our guild a very busy people and have important deliveries to be addressing so you may have difficulties accessing them.

If you have any other concerns please feel free to whisper me in game @ Freyja.
    Okay... so first off, Tom is racist. There is no denying this.

And secondly, don't whisper me. I hate everyone equally.

First ... 56789 ... Last