1. Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards <Hail Satan> cause their DPS is bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, DPS. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these donors out here.

Keep getting jealous while your arena partner asks for <Hail Satan> invites. While your guildmate /gquits and WISH that they could get DPSed by these Smourne warriors with these huge DPSes that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their Recount add-on getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the chart just explodes out. Keep saying NOOB, keep saying NO-LIFE LOSER.

Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this DPS! I’ll be that donor. I’ll be that donor. Yup, with DPS. Enjoy it. Have your arena partner take this DPS. She’s imagining a HUGE yellow crit. Why do you think your arena partners buy Smournes!?

You guys don’t possess the DPS gene. That’s why you’re upset. No Smourne equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these huge crits. These massive numbers. That’s why you guys like saying noob so much. I get it!

2. This fine individual reminded me to call my mother today. Thanks buddy!

3. All these PM screenshots take me back to my high school days.

4. I sexually Identify as a donor. Ever since I was a boy I watched with glee smourne warriors dropping hot sticky crits on disgusting green geared plebs. People say to me that a person being a donor is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having Kaer install Shadowmourne, full season 8, Sharpened Twilight Scale, and Deathbringer's Will on my character. From now on I want you guys to call me a “Premium Member” and respect my right to kill lowbies in Durotar. If you can’t accept me you’re a donorbasher and need to check your donation status. Thank you for being so understanding.

5. Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a donor. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Icecrown; home of the greatest contributors. I’ve already rolled spriest, and now devouring plague everywhere I go as training. I may not be a donor yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest premium member ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

6. Hate is about to have an encounter with Hail Satan again. <3

7. Just a normal day of a <Hail Satan> member.

8. We totally should aim for LoD with PvP gear so we can tell this plebs how things are done shouldn't we?

P.S: Should we wipe more guilds in Stranglethorn? *cough cough* Horde Top Social Guilds they say *cough cough*

9. We totally should aim for LoD with PvP gear so we can tell this plebs how things are done shouldn't we?

P.S: Should we wipe more guilds in Stranglethorn? *cough cough* Horde Top Social Guilds they say *cough cough*
    I Seem to have forgotten who that was... hmmmmm lol

10. I Seem to have forgotten who that was... hmmmmm lol
    Killers and Kings?

First ... 7891011 ... Last