1. Yesterday someone gave me the news that some people don't really like me.

Cut your life into pieces

2. Triggered

Edited: August 27, 2016

3. This guy is so cringe it hurts, i think he thinks im cute :)

4. I think the most cringe part is that all those derps forgot about the mailbox RIGHT BY THE BANK.

5. I think the most cringe part is that all those derps forgot about the mailbox RIGHT BY THE BANK.
    This whole ordeal has given me a new reason to live.

6. Today our guild event is being a success!

Spoiler: Show

Trading 1000 gold for our sacrifices. What a gentlemen!

And then our loyal lambs showed up;

7. Hi everyone, I'm here to spread the word of our savior the Prophet Muhammad.

Edited: August 27, 2016

8. Hi everyone, I'm here to spread the word of our savior the Prophet Muhammad.

*waits for ban*

9. we shall see him on the otherside.

10. Our guild event is officially over. After several voices defying our authority and our capabilities we decided to do what multiple voices told us to do;

Go occupy the mail boxes of Orgrimmar if you think you're that good you noobs.
    As Satan followers we never dissapoint our supporters;

We occupied and took over Orgrimmar and Undercity with a small group of 11 players. We destroyed the Duel Area in Orgrimmar three times and we destroyed Orgrimmar without a single proper opposition. Thrall didn't live to tell the story.

Sylvanna's herself also felt the wrath of Satan with a group of 8 men.

P.S: Before the critics show up - This was done at 10 PM ST and Orgrimmar was populated. No, we don't raid main cities after 4 AM ST.
    Edited: August 28, 2016

11. Our guild event is officially over. After several voices defying our authority and our capabilities we decided to do what multiple voices told us to do;

As Satan followers we never dissapoint our supporters;

We occupied and took over Orgrimmar and Undercity with a small group of 11 players. We destroyed the Duel Area in Orgrimmar three times and we destroyed Orgrimmar without a single proper opposition. Thrall didn't live to tell the story.

Sylvanna's herself also felt the wrath of Satan with a group of 8 men.

P.S: Before the critics show up - This was done at 10 PM ST and Orgrimmar was populated. No, we don't raid main cities after 4 AM ST.
    **** I miss all the fun things.

12. **** I miss all the fun things.
    You'll be in the next one.

First ... 45678 ... Last