1. Does it burn? =)

On a serious note though.

What's the go with the guild name? Is this just a game thing/trololol or is it......

yeh....

2. Does it burn? =)

What's the go with the guild name? Is this just a game thing/trololol or is it......

yeh....
    no... we feed the dark lord.

3. What's the go with the guild name? Is this just a game thing/trololol or is it......
    I punch babies in the face and I feed myself with their tears. Does that provide you the answer for the guild name?

4. I punch babies in the face and I feed myself with their tears. Does that provide you the answer for the guild name?
    Brutal.

What have babies done to you for them to deserve such treatment?

5. What have babies done to you for them to deserve such treatment?
    This is a key part of the process in cleansing their spirits and priming them in offering to Satan himself.

While the parents have already pledged an allegiance elsewhere and will burn for eternity as they're too far gone, it's not too late for the toddlers and children.

What we do and how we do it may be controversial but ultimately it is for the greater good of mankind.

6. Does it burn? =)

yeh....
    Hello, GM here. We just all really really love Satan. I even have worked with the Seattle Satanic Temple to get the After School Satan club launched throughout the great United States.

HAIL SATAN!
    Edited: September 27, 2016

7. Hello, GM here. We just all really really love Satan. I even have worked with the Seattle Satanic Temple to get the After School Satan club launched throughout the great United States.

HAIL SATAN!
    Okay lol :)

8. shut the hell up. Hail
    Our Prophet has spoken.

Spoiler: Show

9. Satan has spoken.
    Shut up. No ones hailing your trump supporting ***.

10. Shut up. No ones hailing your trump supporting ***.
    You heard our boss.

Do I need to come back and make you two behave?

First ... 41213141516 Last