1. <A> - <Hail Satan> - PvP Guild

Hail Satan

New casual oriented PvP guild focusing in doing premade BG's for fun.

Requirements

All we require is;

• Proper English
      Be Social
      Don't cause any kind of drama with your guildies
      Have Shadowmourne or Val'anyr
      MUST HAVE a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth

We don't require our guild members to be online every single day. We don't demand an online permanence of 24/7. All we require is you to have fun and join our fun. If you're willing to join us you can contact the following toons;

Freyja

Hate

Love

Limit

Tom

Waffle

You can found our recruitment in-game with this message;

<Hail Satan> is recruiting all 6.3k+ PvP toons for premades. Smourne or Val'anyr is a must or don't whisper.
    May your beloved Satan protect you in the fields.
    Edited: September 14, 2016

2. wow another guild donoring MOURNE + wrathful ofset, 1400 RATING "PVP GUILD" great can't wait your pm lose agains pug

3. wow another guild donoring MOURNE + wrathful ofset, 1400 RATING "PVP GUILD" great can't wait your pm lose agains pug
    Get your wallet out and become a mini Satan or **** off.

4. Nice to see another Alliance PVP guild. Good luck, fellas.
    P.S. What if I'm a hunter and can't use neither valanyr nor sm :<

5. People all like

Nice to see another Alliance PVP guild. Good luck, fellas.
    Buy one and put it in your bags.

6. Highlight of the day:

Spoiler: Show

7. Nice to see another Alliance PVP guild. Good luck, fellas.
    We can make exceptions if you can oneshot people.
    wow another guild donoring MOURNE + wrathful ofset, 1400 RATING "PVP GUILD" great can't wait your pm lose agains pug
    You're just mad because you're a scrub in greens that gets oneshot.

8. wow another guild donoring MOURNE + wrathful ofset, 1400 RATING "PVP GUILD" great can't wait your pm lose agains pug
    Hello sir,

As one of the recruiters I can understand your frustration. We're all players that have been here for multiple years and that usually destroy BG's. Knowing that you're an owner of a Shadowmourne or Vala'nyr makes us know that you're able to make a donation in order to save a tree - Besides social members we want members with a heart. That's why we ask for legendaries.

If you have any concerns you can whisper any of the recruiters in-game and tell them your problems; Remember that saving a tree saves a life.
    Edited: August 20, 2016

9. please invite me, i used my mums creditcard to donate gear, i can hit people in bg's and i am 2.6, plis invite? i got no life and got 100k hk's, I am professional lowbie killer too.

10. please invite me, i used my mums creditcard to donate gear, i can hit people in bg's and i am 2.6, plis invite? i got no life and got 100k hk's, I am professional lowbie killer too.
    I regret to inform you that your application to join Hail Satan has been rejected. We see that you have the title Dave The Dying. We do not accept applicants with such a title, SM or not.

11. I regret to inform you that your application to join Hail Satan has been rejected. We see that you have the title Dave The Dying. We do not accept applicants with such a title, SM or not.
    But.. But it was not my fault :( I didn't get healed /cry I blame Pyro.

12. But.. But it was not my fault :( I didn't get healed /cry I blame Pyro.
    We'll be happy to accept you in the long range term. Please contact one of our fellow recruiters.

We'll require one receipt of you donating for the Save A Tree foundation.

Always blame Pyro.
    Who's this person that you're talking about?

13. A dark day for everyone.
    On a slightly more positive note we gained some fantastic reviews from peasants that obviously can't match our credit scores that I'm proud to share with everyone.

12311 ... Last