1. But I've got all these Bloodsurge's and like 15 WF tabards that I have to fit.
    Donate for 36 slot bags noob

2. But those are coins that I could put toward more Bloodsurge's.

3. what a bunch of troll mutants whole guild bunch of troll mutants i hope u never disband ..

4. what a bunch of troll mutants whole guild bunch of troll mutants i hope u never disband ..
    Thanks for the free bump. We love you too and you're the true hero here.

5. My harassment senses are tingling.

Also, guess who's coming back boys and girls.
    Edited: September 19, 2016

6. Also, guess who's coming back boys and girls.
    Jesus? It's Jesus. Isn't it.

7. DISCLAIMER

I would like to state that every single Hail Satan avatars, logos and signatures are Hail Satan's copyright only. The one's willing to copy our beloved members behaviour or avatars can PM one of the officers in order to sign in this formulary as it follows;
    Spoiler: Show

Thank you for your time.

8. DISCLAIMER

I would like to state that every single Hail Satan avatars, logos and signatures are Hail Satan's copyright only. The one's willing to copy our beloved members behaviour or avatars can PM one of the officers in order to sign in this formulary as it follows;
    Spoiler: Show

Thank you for your time.
    Beautiful, Satan would be proud.

9. Beautiful, Satan would be proud.
    I know he would. He will be even more proud after we accomplish the plan I've spoke about yesterday.

10. Huge shoutout for our favorite redneck that joined our lines of hate. The wall draws closer to the communists.

11. This message will be posted in both this topic and Udba's one.

A while ago, I had a convo with all the Moderators and decided upon letting guilds have some level of rivalry allowed, basically revoking the rule of Guild Drama. Some guilds embraced it, someothers apparently only half accepted it (when they are losing the war, they either run to a Satff member or even worse, accuse Staff of being sided. It has reached the point of users coming to me accusing me of siding with a "corrupted staff member" calling me corrupt altogether or even saying I am said staff member. Being that Moderator, Mercy.

She isn't in that guild Hail Satan anymore, as far as I know, she got kicked from it. Yet, her old rivals accuse her of taking sides with her friends, something I am extremely against. To the point of having forbid her of moderating Aurora's topic. It seems that it wasn't enough for some members in that guild since they claim Mercy asks other Mods to do her bidding. Nothing as far from the truth. Moderators obey me and they won't disrespect my decision taking sides. They act neutral, many times with Mercy totally unaware of what is happening.

Yet, she gets targeted non-stop. So, I am "this bit ' ' " of regreting my old decision and bringing back the Guild Drama rule. And accepting the suggestion from Obnoxious, of banning both sides if involved. Tom, Dick and Harry from guild Boondocks, are annoying Joe, John and Jack from guild Loverwatch and all of them attack each other (even in defensive), all six will be banned. Doesn't matter who the moderator is. In other words, either you guys act like adults and stand each other (or fight each other) without crying to Staff or mentioning them, or the rule will be reinstated.

12. P.S. We love u mercy! Come Horde!

13. Congratulations to our GM for scoring 100% on her evaluation as an *******!

14. Well, people tend to not respect rules due to fact that punishment is not really "harsh". I suggest suspensions to be longer, just saying.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last