1. DK Forst ARmp

Hello .... DK frost pve much need armp the cap are 1400 ya i ready some guilds for DK frost pve and thay say need 1400 as Frost pve but in game i ask ppl about the armp say armp from items only and start gem STrng coz more better for 1 target ... what the better for Frost pve DK i get 1400 the cap or i only get the armp from items = 800 armp and fallow i add gems strnge in yallow 10 strng - 10 haste ????

2. If you can reach the 1400 cap, go for arp. If you can't, go for strength. As for yellows, the only worthwhile one (generally speaking) will be your belt one (hc coldrwaith's links). But if you're missing your minimum hit cap or expertise cap feel free to gem any yellows appropriately. If you're not missing anything but still wanna gem those yellows, gem with Fierce Ametrine.

3. ppl told me i go for strng gems and items dont need get the cap armp 1400
    Edited: August 20, 2016

4. I get that your first language probably isn't English but could you possibly use google translator or any other translator to get across what you're trying to say? It's rather hard trying to decipher what you're asking.

5. I get that your first language probably isn't English but could you possibly use google translator or any other translator to get across what you're trying to say? It's rather hard trying to decipher what you're asking.
    His guildmates are suggesting to go for Fleshrending Gauntlets, Winding Sheet and Polar Bear Claw Bracers and say it's the better choice to go for strength than arp.

6. His guildmates are suggesting to go for Fleshrending Gauntlets, Winding Sheet and Polar Bear Claw Bracers and say it's the better choice to go for strength than arp.
    the bis DKs frost in game told me i go for strng items and gem better i get the cap armp 1400

7. the bis DKs frost in game told me i go for strng items and gem better i get the cap armp 1400
    Yeah, well, them being bis doesn't mean they are any good.

8. His guildmates are suggesting to go for Fleshrending Gauntlets, Winding Sheet and Polar Bear Claw Bracers and say it's the better choice to go for strength than arp.
    Thank you Ben <3.

the bis DKs frost in game told me i go for strng items and gem better i get the cap armp 1400
    There's very little reason for strength gemming to be better when the largest part of your damage is purely physical and capping your arp will net you better results. It's literally the same with any other class that utilizes arp in their builds. The discussion of str vs arp one was a discussion only because of one bug positively affecting Frost Strike in the past.

Arms/fury wars
    marksmaship/bm/survival hunts
    blood dks

They all go towards the hard cap of 1400 as soon as they can realistically reach it. Before that they gem their appropriate stats (agility/str).

I don't know who's giving you advice, but if you're so adamant about it try both. See with which one you'll do better.

Edit:
    Yeah, well, them being bis doesn't mean they are any good.
    That's also valid. But then again, who am I to lecture people? I'm just a regular autist recommending the use of taunt glyphs on tanks, pfff.

9. That's also valid. But then again, who am I to lecture people? I'm just a regular autist recommending the use of taunt glyphs on tanks, pfff.
    Yeah, how dare you!

10. @OP, I'm going to start by saying one thing - most players are bad. Most WoW players, most anything players. This includes most DKs and most Frost DKs. Okay, now let's continue...

There is absolutely NO logical reason to stop stacking ArP, because the more you have from it - the better. Unless you're going to go severely under the hit & expertise caps, you should always aim to have as much ArP as possible, aiming for 1400. Simply disregard those "pro bis DKs" on your realm and stack the **** out of ArP, as long as you can keep yourself hit + exp capped.

11. rly thx for the info i will go for 1400 armp for my DK :)

12. No worr... eeuuuhmm, Lynea, girl - that avatar is, uhm, kind of distracting.