1. NEWbie

Hello Warmane community !

Well my in game name is Rottenbeli and i play blood elf paladin(lvl 10 right now) on Lordaeron. I m high level CS:GO player and huge warcraft fan.
    I played a lot of warcraft rts games back when i was a kid and i m really huge fan of warcraft lore so i decided to give it a try with WoW WOTLK.
    I played little on Dalaran private server and i learned a lot about WOW and i really like the game. I decided to switch to Warmane because i heard a lot of great things about it and especially about Lordaeron realm. I m only level 10 but i already have better experience and fun playing here. I hope i will learn to play this game better and join some raids later on and kill the mighty Lich King.

Soon i will make a guide for better graphics using AA method called Sparse Grid Supersampling aka SGSSAA with optional SweetFX for better colors.
    It is really awesome how can this game look after so many years .

Best regards/Rottenbeli

2. I Suggest editing out your previous server regardless Welcome to Warmane.

3. Can someone play with me for a bit im newbie too in the game and i have troble whit the questing and other stuff if someone wants to help it will be great. TY :)