1. The amount of hate here is serious.... And I have been banned for "potating" in the past....
    hahaha anyway, I will stay here, and hope... unless population drops a ****load more than it did already.
    yeah... I've been making some preparations to pack my bags already, mainly with a lvl 80 and 90 respectively character on each other expansion just so if cata basically dies I don't have to spend a few days leveling before I get to heroic dungeon runs... but as long as we stay above 1k peak I'm sticking around

2. Everything is bugged on cataclysm , thats why i log rarely there ....
    But how ppl can't understand about cataclysm ?
    Cataclysm doesn't bring any money so why would they fix anything ?
    Its better to focus on wotlk where they have 12k ppl online and 2k in que which 5-6k of them donate almost every month :D
    I rly love Cata and I would be happy to see alot of fix there , but its impossible :(
    What do u mean doesn't give them any money?? If u compare the prices between wotlk and cataclysm u will see that cataclysm items are so much expensive, not to mention that people abuse in donate in cataclysm.

3. while we on cata are getting updates / half yaer and bad ones.
    Next to that we lost almost half of population..considering ppl cant find damn DPS for rhot and stuff..

CATACLYSM NEED MORE UPDATES AND MORE PLAYERS !
    We have more updates than you said, we just need changelog because we don't know anything what was fixed. And they working very hard on Cataclysm zones. Bugtracker is full of Mount hyjal fixes ready for live server. so just be patient

They promised old dungeon and raids - now we have old dungeons and raids with bugs but still better then nothing
    They promised Cataclysm zones - we have more quests in deepholm - from 12 quests after moltdown to 100 quests now. Now they working on hyjal
    They trying fixed some of spells and bugs in DS

So they do more than they said at start of year

And if we need more players, you should stop with hates and leaves - you are so negative so we can't get new players

4. Cataclysm has changed very little since Moltdown,even a year or two pre-Moltdown. Just saying

5. So they do more than they said at start of year

And if we need more players, you should stop with hates and leaves - you are so negative so we can't get new players
    Exactly this.

6. alot..maybe 80% players of cata agrees with me. 20% of ppl are allys that are doing premades 24/7 and farming 120k buffed ppl in bgs.

7. alot..maybe 80% players of cata agrees with me. 20% of ppl are allys that are doing premades 24/7 and farming 120k buffed ppl in bgs.
    Cata does need more advertising, people have made some good points in this thread, however I too am slightly annoyed of the many people that que BiS premades but have never stepped into a rated bg ever but prefer to farm 100 greenies (mainly members of <The Crew> aka ex DDS players)

More people should be trying to push rated bgs but there's literally only 15 people on the server willing to do so and all 15 are ássholess, so really no one plays rateds

8. More people should be trying to push rated bgs but there's literally only 15 people on the server willing to do so and all 15 are ássholess, so really no one plays rateds
    first off, I don't even like PvP all that much...

but rated battlegrounds to me sound like a similar concept to full heroic raiding... when you're done with normal and that gets boring you start doing heroic and learn and try it and stuff... but you do need 2 or more teams for it, some on alliance and some on horde that will queue at the same time of the same day, etc etc,
    they DO happen (had a friend ask if I could run him my ts3 server for a few hours when he was doing rated bgs with some people) but they're hard to get to mainly because I guess you need an alli and horde team ready for it...
    and anyone trying to do 25man raids knows getting that many people online and with plenty time for something long... is basically not happening too often

a nice kind of 'easy' fix would be simply for warmane to script a quest that pops out from a npc standing in the honor/conquest building and reward players with a large amount(thinking 500+ on top of the usual 400cp gained from winning) of conquest/valor points or some epic gems should they win a rated bg that day... kind of like a Call To Arms but rbg style
    the same could also be done for "X wins in the 3v3 bracket" but with lower rewards... and it would barely count as custom content... and be rather easily scripted, taking perhaps a day or two to work out any kinks in the system before it gets applied to live
    Edited: August 22, 2016

9. first off, I don't even like PvP all that much...

but rated battlegrounds to me sound like a similar concept to full heroic raiding... when you're done with normal and that gets boring you start doing heroic and learn and try it and stuff... but you do need 2 or more teams for it, some on alliance and some on horde that will queue at the same time of the same day, etc etc,
    they DO happen (had a friend ask if I could run him my ts3 server for a few hours when he was doing rated bgs with some people) but they're hard to get to mainly because I guess you need an alli and horde team ready for it...
    and anyone trying to do 25man raids knows getting that many people online and with plenty time for something long... is basically not happening too often

a nice kind of 'easy' fix would be simply for warmane to script a quest that pops out from a npc standing in the honor/conquest building and reward players with a large amount(thinking 500+ on top of the usual 400cp gained from winning) of conquest/valor points or some epic gems should they win a rated bg that day... kind of like a Call To Arms but rbg style
    the same could also be done for "X wins in the 3v3 bracket" but with lower rewards... and it would barely count as custom content... and be rather easily scripted, taking perhaps a day or two to work out any kinks in the system before it gets applied to live
    nah there should be an ilvl requirement to allow balancing for random and to push rated bgs, 1 reason this would make things better is it first off gives new players a chance to actually gear up and have a fighting chance fighting max a 390 (full ruthless) player rather than a fully BiS boomkin stomping him in 1 second which can put off some new players majorly, another reason is that if people want to maximize their max gear they can do so in rated, now there is quite a few people who do love to play bgs in BiS gear and this will force them to play rated if they do in fact want to BG and if not there is always arenas this is a fair trade off as its more "balanced" in terms of gear and overall this will result in less graveyard camp fights which happen quite often almost every random bg

if this were to happen you would see many rated bgs a day with people from <The Crew> <FATALITY> <Anarchy Inc> <Infected> <Jinxed> <Chemical> <Solstice> and some mexican guilds

also they should enable same faction rated bg so I can que vs my own guild which can be quite fun, i always enjoy scrimmages with my guild
    Edited: August 22, 2016

10. [16:15:33] [SERVER] Restart in 30 Minute(s)
    [16:15:33] [SERVER] Neltharion is being restarted to apply latest updates, there will be no downtime except startup time.

11. *happy to see whats new after changelog is up* :)
    /happy

12. >close the garbage realm
    >refund coins
    kkthxbye
    Totally agree with u

13. Waiting for Warmane Staff to come out and say Cataclysm was just a prank... bro.

14. pls for the love of god, post a changelog this time!!

First 1234 Last