handle coding Cata and Lich King? It's not rocket science. All we wanted
    was one expansion to work correctly.

2. plez changelog , k ty bai
    seems Naxx and BT are open again... checking MC and BWL later

edit1: BWL and MC closed

edit2: Defias still all over Stockades

edit3: Malygos still not engagable

cba to try ICC and Ulduar... someone else try those

edit4: Azjol-nerub first boss still missing, Culling of Stratholme closed, Attumen the Horseman still not dropping normal loot

this concludes my post-update check
    Edited: August 22, 2016

3. seems Naxx and BT are open again... checking MC and BWL later
    That is actually good news! :)
    Tomorrow i will test stormwind stockades again.

4. Mechanar is now OK - elevator is fixed :P

5. Too bad, still wotlk and cata in stockades. Glad we had an update though!

Woop Woop, 2 steps in Hyjal and i can already see some really beautifull fixes! :D (baron gaddon druid are retreating, twilight proveditor moving etc. )
    Flying around the place now to see more.
    Edited: August 23, 2016

6. http://m.imgur.com/JPV214h oh boy...how i miss this... 4 september 2014...Not even in peak time...

7. Changelog in 2k16

Will just leave this here.

8. >close the garbage realm
    >refund coins
    kkthxbye
    Hey, Megortotems here, i loged to my account just to +1 this, atm im not playing wow but would like to play it again but im just too lazy to start from begining again. Yes I know that i donated to help you develop game, but atm you guys are just runining it, and it was not for what i donated. I would like to give option to get my coins back to start om mop/wotlk, or give cata players opportunity to sell their chars for 75%or even less price showed on trade to your system. That way you wont lose anything, and youll get incrased numbers for 10% to your other realms im sure.

9. Hey, Megortotems here, i loged to my account just to +1 this, atm im not playing wow but would like to play it again but im just too lazy to start from begining again. Yes I know that i donated to help you develop game, but atm you guys are just runining it, and it was not for what i donated. I would like to give option to get my coins back to start om mop/wotlk, or give cata players opportunity to sell their chars for 75%or even less price showed on trade to your system. That way you wont lose anything, and youll get incrased numbers for 10% to your other realms im sure.
    Yo megor, come to wotlk, the guild moved. >_<

-Aeq

10. They've fixed the transmog bug,but as far as I know I should be able to mog my bow into a gun and the other way around which is still not possible,I suggest you focus more on game breaking bugs than the transmog also if you do fix it do it properly please. pce
    Edited: August 24, 2016

11. It seems like they are fixing one bug/quest in 3 days...so they hold back their changelog for like 1 year until it's noteworthy.

12. Yo megor, come to wotlk, the guild moved. >_<

-Aeq
    Im coming after 5th september, i have to level up and everything :D i hope you guys will boost me :)

13. and it was not for what i donated.
    Show some respect.

Kaer needs to buy gas as well for his Lambo.

14. Ladies & Gentlemen , I must announce one thing , there is a great improvement in the realm , there was a bug that was really important to fix. Everyone complained how bad the game was because of that bug , it was super priority , and thank God they fixed
    R.I.P tmog weapon bug.

First 1234 Last