1. No updates, no population

Almost every cata player is getting pissed off that wotlk and mop are getting updates / week while we on cata are getting updates / half yaer and bad ones.
    Next to that we lost almost half of population..considering ppl cant find damn DPS for rhot and stuff..

PvP: most ppl are just moving to ally and as horde you can face same ally premades that start 7am whole day until 23pm

so basicly in few month..maybe half year is some sh*t doesnt change server will be unplayable...

CATACLYSM NEED MORE UPDATES AND MORE PLAYERS !

2. More players will come with more updates.
    At the moment the staff is testing all (high level) cataclysm zones (comparing them to retail). Estimation is to finish testing in roughly a month. After testing development will be much easier (tester does alot of pre-work, noting phase masks, NPC ID's etc. etc. in the reports).
    Another note about this, they won't set a tester on cataclysm zones if they are not going to do something with it after that.

Source: My inbox

Gathering more players is something that warmane might want to put some attention in :) First fixes, then promoting the realm might work.

For dungeons and raids: only small tweeks are needed to get those in a pretty good state.

3. More players will come with more updates.
    At the moment the staff is testing all (high level) cataclysm zones (comparing them to retail). Estimation is to finish testing in roughly a month. After testing development will be much easier (tester does alot of pre-work, noting phase masks, NPC ID's etc. etc. in the reports).
    that's actually some pretty good news, but I wish this info was readily available for people without access to your inbox...

also something to note: over the past month or two Neltharion went from 1600ish peak to 1200ish peak... and I personally am expecting that to plumit further as soon as apparently "all the pre-mop dungeons and raids"(as per Proterean's comment in game) are released on Frostwolf... if they don't do something soon Neltharion will have 400 population left

4. Considering how much bullsh*t we got since moltdown, I have 0 expectations from warmane staff and this server. Go play wotlk

5. Yes I understand what you mean with the MoP part...
    About the good news:

Originally Posted by Nobuemon
    Originally Posted by Martijnhaah
    Thankyou! <3
    No problem :) Will be going through cata with side by side comparison to retail over the next month probably
    The title of this was "Mount Hyjal" (I sent him this message because I saw his activity on the bugtracker, doing a hell of a job!)
    Just look at the details
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/29301
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/29302

And those are just 2 out of ALOT.

6. Everything is bugged on cataclysm , thats why i log rarely there ....
    But how ppl can't understand about cataclysm ?
    Cataclysm doesn't bring any money so why would they fix anything ?
    Its better to focus on wotlk where they have 12k ppl online and 2k in que which 5-6k of them donate almost every month :D
    I rly love Cata and I would be happy to see alot of fix there , but its impossible :(

7. but its impossible :(
    Everything is possible, trust me.

8. Man you guys make me depressed, I'm now considering retrying to play the server of the under water kingdom that has almost x2 the population, bug fixes daily, and having 100% of their team dedicated to cata while pvping on a non pay to win realm

9. Guys what to say???? Its time to say ''enough is enough'' to long here, notin chainged except moltdown.
    It was pleasure to play on molten/warmane.
    One thing to say, plaing wow since my high school played all patches to MOP and CATA was for ME i repeat for ME one of best expansions.
    See ya samewhere else, good luck and peace.
    Remeber its just a GAME.

10. Man you guys make me depressed, I'm now considering retrying to play the server of the under water kingdom that has almost x2 the population, bug fixes daily, and having 100% of their team dedicated to cata while pvping on a non pay to win realm
    That's why I moved on quite some time ago already.
    Warmane cata died a long time ago already and nothing can change that now. (my opinion)
    They did fatal failures with just developing wotlk and neglecting cata for years.... or maybe that was planned.. Who knows?

11. we'd need a cata-Lordaeron and a load of advertisement/hype to get cata back up... but of course they don't want to spend all that time on an expansion they've neglected for 2 years and pop dropped down too much

12. I hope and pray for merging Cata with MoP :)

13. I hope and pray for merging Cata with MoP :)
    rather just close cata and refund coins so we can go back to the non-****ty wotlk instead of being forced to go to MoP

even better would be if they actually fixed the realm and started advertising...
    Edited: August 21, 2016

14. Wow guys, don't hope too much for those "Cata questing zones" fixes. You're gonna end up being dissapointed, same like with last update including "all" old instances released. Probably gonna bug out everything except that, maybe totally break some important cata raid or just cause crash issues so they will close whole maps down

15. The amount of hate here is serious.... And I have been banned for "potating" in the past....
    hahaha anyway, I will stay here, and hope... unless population drops a ****load more than it did already.

123 ... Last