1. old content

will staf make a list for low content lvl wat will be released? its the pre patch now? vamos ala playa? fiesta? add more on market for us to buy/vote too pls :)

2. they will make changelog once they realease it , so you can see all changes , market wont be much useful now i think , only services , because u can literaly farm all mogs ingame :P

3. they will make changelog once they realease it , so you can see all changes , market wont be much useful now i think , only services , because u can literaly farm all mogs ingame :P
    LOL Keep dreaming :D

4. LOL Keep dreaming :D
    you said that like its something impossible but i see you never played on icecrown or cata realms , they have those old dungeons there so , yeah i believe that will happen .... they can just import them from there :P

5. I hope u're right, but in reality, they have other BGs and arenas there to, and are much easier to import, yet they are not imported.

So forgive me for not sharing your enthusiasm...

6. Pfft.... It might be Sunwell All over again.

Don't count on AV or newer BG maps. Only a few of us tried AV and Strands on Frostwolf within the 24 hour time span 3 months ago and all I can say is it needs A LOT of WORK!

7. hmh , well they sure wont import em all at once to avoid bigger issues , so maybe it works actually :P , maybe i am just too optimistic but i think this will work ,, i mean how could they import that many dungeons into wotlk realms and they dont have any probs :P .. which means its really up to developers

8. you said that like its something impossible but i see you never played on icecrown or cata realms , they have those old dungeons there so , yeah i believe that will happen .... they can just import them from there :P
    I played Cata and wotlk, and my experience from Cata tells me it aint happening, but you can still dream :D

I hope u're right, but in reality, they have other BGs and arenas there to, and are much easier to import, yet they are not imported.

So forgive me for not sharing your enthusiasm...
    Totally agree with you bro, thats why i didnt play for weeks now, bored if you ask me