1. I've been in contact with some lovely people on Horde side through TRP2s chat channel so even if rp-ooc doesn't pick them up I can see who has the trp2 add on and whisper people from there.

I've jumped aboard the Blood Elf train for RP on Lordaeron and rolled a ranger to continue a previous plot line. My characters name is Sylviette. My normal time of online shenagins is EST 7pm+.
    I'm currently level 12 and happy to stop questing or even continue questing for the sake of roleplay.

Hope to see you guys ingame.

Side note - I still have access to the old Warforged guild roster to invite and rank up if anyone's interested.

2. If you want, I have a quite new orc warlock alt. I have a general idea for his background story, but its still rough around the edges.

Groned is an orc of the shadowmoon clan. HIs father was a respectable hunter and his mother too. Groned always had a lust for power, and wanted to smite his enemies down, no matter the cost. He was quite a weak as a child, and always got picked on by the bullies.
    When Gul'dan rose to power he gladly started practicing the dark arts, he was a quick learner, and after someitme, already mastered some basic spells.
    He has fought through the first and second war, and was captured after the end of the second war, and like the rest of the orcs, was delivered to the camps.
    After thrall has united the orcs under his new horde, Groned realized the power of the orcs when they are untied, and joined the horde as well. During his time at the camps, his skills of fel quickly vanished, and the Humans were tough when it came to practicing it. And so now he started learning it all again.

Quite a short bio and still rough around the edges, but if you want to RP, I will gladly accept!
    In-game name is Groned.

3. Looking forward RPing with you guys ;)

4. Well, if anyone want to RP with me, I'm Niansuyo, from Lordaeron.
    You will know my history inside it... Heh, have a good day.

Oh, I play more in the weekends, and normally 3PM+
    Edited: October 4, 2016 Reason: Just complement

5. Khonda in game. Blood elf paladin. Looking to get back into RP.

Bio:

The Sha'lassan family has long served the light. They have made a name for themselves as stoic knights and devoted clerics. It has been tradition that the men be versed in physical combat while the women handle all things magic. Rarely is this reversed, but it is not unheard of. This has not changed at any point in the family's recorded history. Until one particular young man named Galen went astray. He wanted nothing to do with magic nor the way of knight's combat. Very much a "black sheep", he was constantly ridiculed by the family for bringing them shame. When the time came to pass into full adulthood, he cast aside the strict rules of tradition and refused to delve into the art of healing. He was cast out of the family and banished for fear he bring them further shame. They did not care that he was still a noble man. Did not care that he had a good heart. They cared more for tradition than the person inside. The only one of the family that was hurt by the exile was his brother, Khonda. Who knew that Galen was a good man. Khonda was the only one to defend his brother against the rest of the family. While still holding tight to the family's values, Khonda was slightly more open minded and defended his brother in trial, suggesting that since Azeroth has changed, that even the elf allegiances have changed, and that maybe it was time for the family to make a change. To find a way to hold on to honor while not limiting the possibilities of what someone may become. To judge one by their actions and character rather than carrying on tradition. For this, Khonda was also exiled. Now, he scours Azeroth in search of his brother, Galen, for he feels that even though they are both cast out, there is no reason either of them should remain completely alone.

I'm usually on late evening USA times. Feel free to add me or shoot me an in-game mail. I'm always up for RP or grouping.
    Edited: October 6, 2016

6. Count me in too! How can I get in touch with you?

In game characters: Fehu, Valeryon

7. Saturday, 5pm (server time) Alliance guild Legacy of the Order will be logging/rolling Horde alts to organize RP. Aside from seeing how many are interested we don't have anything planned but I imagine we'll come up with something RP related.

If you're interested /join RP-OOC

Thanks!

8. Saturday, 5pm (server time) Alliance guild Legacy of the Order will be logging/rolling Horde alts to organize RP. Aside from seeing how many are interested we don't have anything planned but I imagine we'll come up with something RP related.

If you're interested /join RP-OOC

Thanks!
    What time zone or are you refering to server time?
    Please confirm the realm Legacy will be doing this on.

9. Lordaeron, in Lordaeron. I'm not coming though, since I can't come up with any character ideas for Horde

10. What time zone or are you refering to server time?
    Please confirm the realm Legacy will be doing this on.
    Server time, Lordaeron.

First 12