1. Horde RP!

Started playing wow recently on here and a vanilla server. One thing I'm missing more than anything is RP!

I have an Orc warlock named Qhorin who's pretty flexible in terms of who he can realistically roleplay with, however he's pretty loyal to the horde so that rules out most cult-y shenanigans. Anyway, I'd love to start a discussion about setting up a guild or whatever so let me know.

2. Hey, it's Revash from Warforged.

I'd like to RP once more here, if there's enough interest we can continue the Durnholde storyline we left some months ago, or do something new.

3. Hey, I've got a Troll Shaman I'd love to get into some RP with if you have room for one more.

4. Something new would be more interesting. I haven't got any ideas right now but a brainstorm would be cool.

The more the merrier dude, what times are you guys normally active?

5. I'm mostly around 8 - 10 pm server time, depending on the day.

I would like to hear more about your characters, we could write a short character bio (past experiences, friends, enemies, family, relations with horde and alliance etc.) and from then I think it would be easier to come up with a storyline.

6. And in what realm might this be my good sir?

7. Oops, forgot to mention that I'm on Lordaeron.

Anyway, my character is an Orc warlock who fought through the first and second wars, managing to survive largely by avoiding Gul'dan and the massacres associated with him, being commanded to defend outposts and strongholds during the wars. He is conflicted by his lust for power and his desire for acceptance among his people, as being a warlock has made them lose respect for him. Very proud of his heritage but respects the other Horde races for their strengths, aswell as hating the alliance races fiercely for the most part. Likely to be associated with Horde military groups.

That's a brief summary! What about you guys?

8. I am also on Lordaeron, though I haven't taken enough time to really start leveling my Troll. I'll be getting into that more though soon.

As for my little summary, he's a troll shaman who's history really isn't known as far back as it goes. He joined the Darkspear tribe as an outsider, gaining their trust through his healing skills as well as advising the Chieftain Sen'jin on matters of voodoo. That being shortly before the arrival of the Horde, wherein he fought against the invading Alliance forces and subsequently the Sea Witch Zar'Jira. He retained some communication with the Warchief Thrall and helped pass on some of the more Troll specific Shamanistic practices once the Darkspear had joined the horde, eventually taking his leave in search of a deeper communion with the spirits, namely the Loa, though it was only to Vol'Jin that he provided that specificity to. He has a deep understanding of voodoo, and it's suspected that he may have once practiced this dark magic.

I was thinking of possibly having had him play a part in the second war, under the command of Zul'Jin with the Amani Forest trolls, so maybe our characters could have crossed paths at some point, Qhorin.

9. That could work out. It would make sense if they crossed paths around the borders of Quel'Thalas, perhaps my character was sent to help combat the Elf mages, while yours was sent to do the same aswell as claim the old Amani land back. Then when the Alliance gets the upper hand, your character flees south with the Horde, eventually reaching stranglethorn! Mine would do the same except staying with Horde forces.

Perhaps our characters could travel to Hammerfall to try and fight the humans of the area while the Scourge conflict is going on. Or get involved in Northrend! Or just stick around Kalimdor, aha I'm not really stuck on one idea here.

10. I like the Hammerfall idea. Like I said I kind of have him as a wanderer now, so maybe my character could come across yours on his journey while yours is harassing or in conflict with them. I'm pretty open to anything too though, not to mention moving on if anything doesn't quite click.

11. Short character bio:

Revash is an Orc warrior from the Bleeding Hollow Clan, at a young age he was captured and moved to Durnholde Keep. There he grew up as a slave forced to toil and suffer. One day working at the mines he managed to kill several guards by strangling them with his chains, never showing signs of lethargy unlike his older kin. Instead of being executed he was sold to a noble and trained as a gladiator by a former champion. He would participate in many games until years later the liberation of the Orcs happened led by the Warchief Thrall and joined the new Horde. During the Third War he fought against those Warsongs who drank Mannoroth’s blood seeing for the first time with his own eyes what atrocities the fel can and have caused upon their race. Revash is fiercely loyal to the Orc cause, yet he isn’t good with authority, he always speaks the truth and asks the questions other people wouldn’t ask. He holds a great hate towards the Alliance mainly the humans because of his past with them.

12. Good to see old and new faces for horde RP. I'd like to join this but the time zones are conflicting for me. I'll see if I can resurect or conjure an alt up for this...

Either way, Happy RP !

13. So you guys are still up for this?

I may have a couple of ideas.

14. I'm definitely still interested. I think we've got a fun little cast of characters so far.

12 Last