1. [Neltharion]{Horde}/join static

IN CHARACTER 'STATIC' CHANNELS RULES:

/join static

The idea here is that your character finds an old walkie talkie - goblin technology of course- and upon pressing the relay button, all you hear is static but your character decides to toss it into his/her bag and keep it with them just in case.

On occasion (when others are in the chat channel); your character can hear or talk to someone. This character is a mystery and you only know what they tell you but it's a really good way to begin a quest to find eachother ingame, possibly share an adventure and overall- roleplay.

Static is an IN CHARACTER chat channel so please remain in character if using it.

Overall I believe this is a good way to bring our small- but hopefully growing nelth community together.

/join static

More info:

Salutations fellow horde,
    It's been a while since I've frequented the roleplay section but there appears to be a consistent lack of leadership in general on horde side for roleplay and plot push.

Simply put - I would like to change this...
    Now all you really need to do to find roleplay is join the static channel but I want to take this a step further...I'd like to create a guild for horde roleplayers on nelth and get the rp flowing again!
    So I'm asking who would like to join me?

Before you post "me me" please give me some information so I can seek you out in game and we can make this happen:

Things I need from you:
    Your characters name:
    Your characters race:
    Your roleplay level: (experiance if any, I'm not picky I just want to know what I'm dealing with)
    A short backgeound: (like a paragraph sumarizing anything about your character you deem important)
    TIME ZONE /DAYS/ TIMES you are usually on:
    (Most important as this allows me to find you online.)

The other thing you can do to join our hopefully-growing roleplay community on nelth is join the static channel.

/join static

This will be our (those interested) roleplay IN CHARACTER -chat channel.

While other channels like rp-ooc or roleplayers are OOC channels, static should provide players a means to communicate in character no matter if your in a dungeon or questing.

If I don't get ALL THE ABOVE info I won't seek you out ingame - simply put - i can't and won't chase ghost charcters so help me find u. Please.

I'm going to leave this post here and announce a guild in about a weeks time. I'll be checking it daily to answer questions and add players to my ingame friends list and seek your chars out (given the info u provide).

I also hope to see some players joining static as I level a starter alt in the next week.

The guild will be mercenary like at 1st, based on small scouting missions and gathering of resources and intel. I intwnd to have a big meet every 1 - 2 weeks and a bunch if little events intended for small groups of 2 to 5 players throughout the week. The guild will be NEUTRAL evil. I will not receive chaotic evil characters right off the batt so if your characters personal progression lends to a more crazy evil character in time, so be it and we'll emphasize it through rp but I won't go out of my way to recruit someone who's blatantly going to back stab others and kill the rp before we get anywhere. I would like this to last so we can continue to build a story together so I'll actually look for like minded people who share this. ;)

If you don't get into the guild or don't wish to join, thats ok - you can still find roleplay through using static. I will also use this channel to seek out players for recruitment in the future.

I suggest you have downloaded the addon TRP2 version1015 or which ever is best for this catalog 4.3.4 realm on nelth. Suggestions on version welcome.

I ask that you roll a character and get it to level 10 before the week is over so you can join and talk in the static chat channels.

/join static
    It's currently empty but in 1 week we should have a few players in there and I hope to use it to recruit via ingame interview, character to character- all in good time.

I also prefer you set up your TRP2 add on for when we roleplay but it's not absolutly nessesary.

Hope to see you ingame!
    Edited: January 4, 2017