1. Demonology - pros and cons

Hi guys.

So I rolled warlock as my second alliance toon and decided I'll go for demonology. Just because it looks freaking awesome. Right now I'm about to hit lvl 30 and everything is fine I guess, but there's one thing that bothers me. My Methamorphosis should increase my dmg, but it still says 0,00%. Is it bugged? Is demonlock a good choice on mop? Should I roll something else? I'm mostly playing pve and healers are my mains. Caster dps will be something new to me. Any experienced warlock can tell me how it works on frostwolf?

2. alright. if you truly know your stuff and encounters. demolock can be okay in aoe scenarios. however destruction will perform better on single target and most of the cases aoe :D but with enough determination and gear it can be a good fun spec for some encounters c:

3. alright. if you truly know your stuff and encounters. demolock can be okay in aoe scenarios. however destruction will perform better on single target and most of the cases aoe :D but with enough determination and gear it can be a good fun spec for some encounters c:
    What about Methamorphosis? On lower lvls it gives no damage increase or is it bugged for me?

4. Methamorphosis benefits from mastery which isnt a stat until you are 80 or 85.

5. The more i tried to use demonology... the more dissapointed i became... its SO deppendant on Mastery that you will even find hard leveling on some times (at least compared to other classes with pet-trees like Hunter, DK, etc)

When you reach max lvl with a Hunter in BM you can deal about 20-30k in dps easily with greens. With demonology i couldnt even pass from 20k and that required quite more attention that im willing to place (nowadays im not that patient xD).

I dont know, perhaps im doing wrong (its the first time i play a Warlock), but Demonology seems to be very gear deppendant. Also Destruction seems to rely heavily on the weapon (Spelldamage).

6. Metamorphosis´s dmg increase is bugged on lower levels indeed, and im 100% sure because i have tested it in every way possible, its not working at all. But guess what? Warmane will never fix it because its working fine on lvl 90 and thats all they care about.
    Edited: September 1, 2016