1. After Restart many bugs

Hey everyone ! Anyone have problem with trainer's (flying,proffession,class) ,i could see option "train me". Anyone with this bug ?

2. Same bug confirmed on Lordaeron.
    Playerz are not able to train stuff.

3. Report this bugg ! I made it but make more report's to fix fast !

4. We are aware of the issue and developers are already working on the fix.

5. all the mobs including quest givers from argent tournament are missing.

6. Yes, all npcs are missing at argent tournaments...

7. Yes, all npcs are missing at argent tournaments...
    yeah everything gone.

8. Any news about missing argent tournament NPCs ?

9. Not only Argent Tournament npcs are missing, all mobs and npcs apart from "The Broken Front", "The Fleshworks", "Jotunheim" and "Onslaught Harbour" are missing too.

10. There are a lot of NPCs and quest-related NPCs missing in Icecrown.
    For example, I'm a horde guy doing "The Broken Front" and there's no dying berserks to talk to, therefore I or any other person can't finish this quest.
    Also, if I attempt to finish or attempt doing other quests, there's either no objectives to kill/collect or there is no quest giver/turner.
    Edited: August 23, 2016

11. There are a lot of NPCs and quest-related NPCs missing in Icecrown.
    For example, I'm a horde guy doing "The Broken Front" and there's no dying berserks to talk to, therefore I or any other person can't finish this quest.
    Also, if I attempt to finish or attempt doing other quests, there's either no objectives to kill/collect or there is no quest giver/turner.
    I agree with you, lot of NPCs are missing

12. yep, gotta "love" that patch they made. Whole tournament and lotta more npc`s gone.

It actually looks like they applied some patches of Lordareon on Icecrown. Which got those NPC`s removed completly.
    Maybe i am wrong...
    Edited: August 23, 2016

12 Last