1. Thanks for the fast reply, Agramon. Does this imply the spent arena points/honor will be refunded?

2. There will be no punishment for buying Wrathful gear. It will be just removed from characters who got it.
    How about people who have purchased equipment from the remaining vendors?

3. I also hope the people that mass purchased the Frozen Orbs for Runed Orbs don't get the gold back nor the items, I think the best we can hope for is a rollback before the NPC's appeared.

4. I bought heirloom weapons 2 times earlier when they appeared on Wintergrasp vendor for my alt , and both times my weapons were removed and no refund was done.
    I saw wrathful items and did not buy them just because i knew already that once GMs get to know it, these will be removed. So the ones who bought them, bought on their own risks. I hope the punishment will be same this time, i.e. removing items and no refund.
    Edited: August 22, 2016

5. Told my friend not to buy wrathful too due to the no refund risk

6. How about people who have purchased equipment from the remaining vendors?
    Any update regarding this, please?

7. Were heirlooms also unintentional and will be removed?
    Yes, it was unintentional. Nobody bought them though.
    How about people who have purchased equipment from the remaining vendors?

Any update regarding this, please?
    All items that were bought from pvp vendors that were unintentionally spawned have been removed along with the vendors.

8. Yes, it was unintentional. Nobody bought them though.

All items that were bought from pvp vendors that were unintentionally spawned have been removed along with the vendors.
    What about those players who had the requirements and bought some of the items with the intention to delete their character and retrieve it later on? Did you guys consider this kind of exploit, which already happened in the past?

9. Has today's issue with the season 8 pvp vendors and the downtime that occuried to fix it, anything to do with the fact that the Argent tournament dailies for Crusaders and exalted with the silver covenant have been removed (again) ?
    Edited: August 22, 2016

10. What do you mean "again" ?
    Last time I checked the npcs were there, and then they weren't because "that was intentional, these npcs will get released with ToC" or something like this.
    Did the npcs reappear even though their deletion was intentional ? Was the reappearance intentional as well ? I'm confused.

11. What do you mean "again" ?
    Last time I checked the npcs were there, and then they weren't because "that was intentional, these npcs will get released with ToC" or something like this.
    Did the npcs reappear even though their deletion was intentional ? Was the reappearance intentional as well ? I'm confused.
    When was this last time you checked, though, and were these items for sale?

First 12